Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates

Go down

Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates Empty Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:36 am

Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates

03/30/2020

Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates 19750

Economy News _ Baghdad

Baghdad governorate announced, on Monday, that the salaries of new recruits within the six education directorates in the capital will be launched soon, confirming that these salaries will not be affected by the current measures to confront the Corona virus.

The Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, said in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, “After the official letter sent by the governorate to it, it issued an advance in the amount of 24 billion and 900 million dinars to it in order to exchange the salaries of the new hires and distributors to the owners of the six education directorates in the capital.” .

Al-Atta added, “The advance will be disbursed as salaries for the new recruits of the owners’ movement for the year 2016, who were appointed according to the ministerial orders issued by the Ministry of Education and holders of higher degrees who were appointed in implementation of Cabinet Resolution No. 373 of 2019 regarding the appointment of holders of higher degrees with the exception of the provisions of the general budget Stressing that salaries will be released upon completion of the necessary administrative and technical procedures.

Al-Atta indicated that "the governorate will continue to distribute salaries to all of its departments, including the new hires, without interruption through electronic work."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19505
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates Empty Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of employees of some education directorates

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:43 am

Al-Rafidain announces the payment of salaries of employees of some education directorates

03/30/2020

Baghdad governorate announces the near distribution of the salaries of new hires in education directorates 11782

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Rafidain Bank announced, on Monday, that it will start paying the salaries of employees of some education directorates in Baghdad and a number of governorates.

The bank’s media office said in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, “The bank has started paying the salaries of employees of some education directorates after the arrival of their deeds.” 

He added, "The exchange was done through electronic payment tools (Master Card), and employees can receive their salaries from anywhere they are."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19511
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum