Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy

Go down

The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy Empty The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:26 pm

[size=32]The future of Iraq and the new Trump strategy[/size]

March 28, 2020

Written by: Abdul-Jabbar Al-Jubouri

The political process, which was produced by the American occupation, has entered a dangerous turn, threatening to remove it from the political scene as a whole, after the power parties failed for 17 years to administer the country, handing Iraq over to Iran and its parties and militias, and the turning point that we see as dire for Iraq, is the outcome of data presented before The result was a wretched, failed, and corrupt policy of the parties that mortgaged their fate and the fate of Iraq with Iran’s hands, storming the Trump embassy and bombing it daily,

expelling its cadres to Erbil, bombing Ein al-Assad’s base, other American bases, and the deaths of Americans, a great insult to the American administration and America, not going to Keep quiet Absolutely, today, and after all these provocative actions of the American administration, and after the elimination of the terrorist organization ISIS, and its derivatives of victory and the Levant in Syria, and among President Trump's strategy in his first speech, he pledged to cut the arms of Iran in the region, after the elimination of ISIS, and now the time has come Come, to do this and implement his strategy, which will guarantee him a mandate

And that (an event) will happen in Iraq in the short term, and from this evidence, the closure of the embassy, ​​the diversion of its staff to Erbil, the closure of US bases, in places that are not important in order to avoid attacks by armed factions, and to give unjustified losses to them in American soldiers, such as a base (Qaim, Qayyarah, Taji, and Kiwen) (which are not bases but camps), and their redeployment in other places that are more fortified and immune, and the other is conducting military exercises with the Emirates off the Iranian coast for a city similar to Baghdad, and this is an important message for the rulers of Tehran and its militias.

Then nominate Adnan Al-Zrafi, who is counted on the American administration, and insist that he pass it in Parliament, pressurize the Kurdish and Sunni parties to support him, and thwart any personality nominated by Iran's parties in the parliament, as well as issue immediate sanctions on Iraqi and Iranian personalities and companies, and inform Iraq of stopping approval to exclude sanctions from Iran To import energy and gas, and reduce them to one month only, 

and the most important and most dangerous of these data is to benefit from the drop in oil prices, to twenty dollars per barrel, meaning that America no longer needs Iraq’s oil, and that Iraq and Iran will declare bankruptcy, as a result of falling Saar, knowing that it is an essential source for the economy of the two countries

Moreover, Iraq will be treated by the Security Council, the United Nations, and the American administration, its treatment of Iran, the imposition of a harsh blockade and the freezing of Iraqi funds abroad, by the International Monetary Fund, with which Iraq is linked, and the prevention of dealing with Iraq by all countries, including the Arabs, in implementation of orders and decisions The United Nations and America, and Chapter Seven, all this evidence, 

which the Trump administration calls a new strategy, has resulted from the repercussions and repercussions of the Corona epidemic, which has delayed and hindered much of the implementation of the Trump strategy, in the Middle East, and its failure in Iraq, due to the repercussions of the war on ISIS, so we see That the transfer of the defrauding forces The international from Iraq has very serious repercussions for the future of Iraq, especially, and ISIS is lurking at the doors to break down soft targets, in which its presence is proven, to move to another more important, and we have seen operations, albeit limited, but warn of a rapid return, as soon as He provided him with logistical conditions,

including the transfer of American and foreign forces, and a loss Iraq is the most important element with which ISIS faces and it is the air cover, without which ISIS would not be defeated in Iraq and Syria, and this is a proven fact that no one can deny and jump from above, so the land after the expulsion of the coalition forces, and the militias of Iran bully, threatening to burn Iraq, and a blazing high heart It has become exposed, and the game has become short, between America and Iran on the Iraqi soil, and Iran, as we said, does not fight with its army, but with its arms, and here is the disease house on Iraq, and the sons of Iraq, who will go to the guide and his gang, so why should the Iraqi die for others, and burn his country from Yes, others, and others, use it for his religious cosmic project, and What the Iraqis accept, by making their land to settle international accounts, the victim Iraqi, this warn parties and forces, whose grip on power in Iraq, wisdom and logic, and the rejection of the American and Iranian wills and others, and accept the logic only Iraqi opinion, 

This is an established fact that no one can deny and jump from above, so the land after the expulsion of the coalition forces, the bullying of Iranian militias, the threat of burning Iraq and a blatant high heart, has become exposed, and playing has become open, between America and Iran on Iraqi soil, and Iran, as we said, does not fight with its army Rather, with its arms, and here is the house of disease for Iraq, and the sons of Iraq, who will go to sacrifice for the guide and his gang, so why does the Iraqi die for others, and burn his country for others, and others use it as logging for his cosmic religious project, 

and why do Iraqis accept by making their land to settle international accounts, and the victim Iraqi, so we warn the parties and the Forces that control their grip on power in Iraq with wisdom and logic, reject American, Iranian and other wills, and accept only the logic of Iraqi opinion, This is an established fact that no one can deny and jump from above, so the land after the expulsion of the coalition forces, the bullying of Iranian militias, the threat of burning Iraq and a blatant high heart, has become exposed, and playing has become open, between America and Iran on Iraqi soil, and Iran, as we said, does not fight with its army Rather, with its arms, and here is the house of disease for Iraq, and the sons of Iraq, who will go to sacrifice for the guide and his gang, so why does the Iraqi die for others, 

and burn his country for others, and others use it as logging for his cosmic religious project, and why do Iraqis accept, by making their land to settle international accounts, and the victim Iraqi, so we warn the parties and the Forces that control their grip on power in Iraq with wisdom and logic, reject American, Iranian and other wills, and accept only the logic of Iraqi opinion,

This requires statesmen and nationalist affiliated parties to loyal to Iran. So can the parties and powers of power reject the Iranian and American presence, close the borders with Iran, confine arms to the state, dissolve the armed factions affiliated with Iran, cancel Bremer's decisions, amend the constitution, 

and repeal the independent bodies that Formed by quotas, going to parliamentary elections, sponsored by the Security Council and the United Nations, the European Union and the Arab League, and the announcement of a national rescue government, from outside the parties, that is the only solution, which saves Iraq from an imminent war between America and Iran, on the soil of Iraq, under the pretext of the judiciary On the militia Iran comes to Iraq, 

ending Iranian influence in it, or igniting a hypothetical Shiite-Shiite war - if the mass of conquest, the rule of law, and honest and wise leaders insist on rejecting Adnan al-Zarfi, as a candidate for prime minister, which is the reason we believe will be the spark of that war, between the Shiite parties themselves, Especially all the others who insist on accepting al-Zarfi, against the building block and the state

This is what we see embodied, completely in the insistence of the Azab and its militias, on the daily threat to burn Iraq, the total expulsion of America from Iraq, the daily bombing of the American embassy without injuries (intimidation only), or the refusal of the (controversial) Adnan Al Zorfi, or the parliament’s decision to deport foreign forces from Iraq, while the Iranian generals are demobilizing and joking in the cliff of the rock and standing, Albukamal and others, the future of Iraq depends on President Trump's strategy and implementation, which will be a pioneer between two eras, the era of Iranian hegemony and the militias of Iran, and the era of dismantling Iraq from the Iranian restrictions, and handing over Iraq a national concern, away from

The Iranian hegemony and domination, with the American administration ensuring its interests and the strategic geographic location of Iraq, which guarantees it hegemony not only over Iraq, but over the whole region, and this is the most important thing in the new strategy, which was lacking in America,

In a stage, it is preceded by ridding Iraq of Iranian control and expelling its parties and militias from it (according to the American vision that it is now working hard on), especially as America invests the Corona epidemic, Iran's economic weakness, the lack of its influence in Iraq, and the drop in oil prices under twenty dollars, 

The internal crisis, the internal frustration in Iran, the impact of American and international economic sanctions on it, and the world's investment in what Iran is doing, which sponsors terrorism as (Pompeo says), are fueled by its militias in the region and internationally classified (terrorist), including Hezbollah, the Houthis and the militias. Show Protective.

http://malware-site.www/%d9%85%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82-%d9%88%d8%a5%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa%d9%8a%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d9%85%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ac%d8%af%d9%8a/

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum