Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward.

2 posters

Go down

Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. Empty Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward.

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Judy Note: All systems were a go for Fri. 27 March into this weekend: Trust the Plan.

Fleming Thurs. March 26 2020 4:01 pm EDT:

1. I was told that Tier4 payouts would be happening this week, though the timing was not set in stone. The situation was fluid as Trump, Department of Defense officials, the Elders and Trump’s inner circle assessed ground level conditions.

2. Both my Military Intel Contact and a Chase Bank Contact confirmed that T4 could start Fri.-Sat. March 27, 28.

3. The release was on a minute-to-minute basis and we could start at any moment going forward.

4. Both my Military Intel Contact and a Department of Defense Contact confirmed that notifications were to come out today Thurs. 26 March.

5. In Florida a Wells Fargo Tier 1 bank was setting up their high value customers for appointments on Fri. 27 March.

6. Another Military Contact said that the blackout and gag orders in force right now were signs that we were close.

7. Pelosi and her Deep State handlers tried to insert in the Stimulus Bill, a prohibition against Global Currency Reset currency exchangers to exchange. Republicans found and quickly removed the wording.

8. Behind the scenes Pelosi and her Deep State handlers were under pressure from the White Hats. Pelosi was told to either stop obstructing, or she and her handlers would get much stiffer prosecution charges and stiffer penalties once their sealed indictments were unsealed and executed in their arrests. Evidently they had been charged for taking bribes, money laundering, human trafficking, treasonous activities, etc.

9. He said that as a result, Pelosi emphasized today Thu. 26 March, that the Corona Virus Stimulus Bill would pass the House vote with bipartisan support tomorrow morning Fri 27 March. https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-03-26/coronavirus-stimulus-bill-nancy-pelosi-house-senate.

10. He said the Redemption Authority's claim that Trump has to sign the Corona Virus Stimulus Bill before Tier4 could start was true to a certain extent, but not legally required. Trump’s Executive Order was now in play and he had the legal right to release by invoking the War Powers Act.

11. Release activity started earlier this week, and continued this morning Thurs. 26 March as the G20 teleconference call was going on. Activities with Trump and the G20 took place behind the scenes at 9am EDT, 10:15am EDT and 2:15pm EDT.

12. The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward.

13. He said it was not true that on Sun-Mon 29, 30 March POTUS would be tweeting about global Martial Law and Internet, Media, phones, TV, etc going down during public arrests and military tribunals.

14. He said that Deep State arrests have been ongoing behind the scenes (e.g. Harvey Weinstein, Epstein, and the like). There may be higher profile arrests, but it was not planned that the Internet, media, phones, etc would be going dark. That would cause more panic than the Corona Virus panic, and would play into the Deep State's game-plan, not into Trump and the Alliance's plan.

15. He said there was info from the AIIB that was disinfo. The released liquidity was needed well before the Stimulus checks went out to US citizens on Mon. 6 April.

16. He said that there was a letter being passed around that was also disinformation. It claimed that the US Treasury was saying that the release would not happen until Tues. 31 March. He said that whoever wrote the letter misspelled the word "accept" [". . . we have to except (sic) the dates provided by the decision-makers. . ."]. He said the Deep State Trolls putting out such disinfo should learn how to spell.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. Empty Re: Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward.

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:21 pm

These people are flippin' crazy ! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward. Empty Re: Judy Notes saying -- The Corona Virus Stimulus Bill being signed by Trump was necessary as the cover-story for the RV release going forward.

Post by CyberCyndi Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:47 pm

picking

CyberCyndi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:11 pm

@cybercyndi!  You are a quiet one... but you just made me laugh ! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum