Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

cashin out DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

cashin out

Go down

cashin out Empty cashin out

Post by jkimble1977 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:04 pm

affraid hey Okie!

When this thing pops. When should I cash in? After it comes to $1.00? Or should I wait for a better rate? Or do you think its going to be really higher than $1.00? I am a single father with 3 boys and I want to make sure I do the right thing so I can provide a better future for them. Right now i work 2 jobs and still dont make enough money to fully pay all the bills and provide for them like they deserve. I also want to tith 10% of what I get so I can help other people like me oneday. I really hope this happens soon cause I could really use the money to get my own place to live with my boys so I dont have to live with family and worry about being a burden to the people who are helping me with what they can. I dont have much dinar but what I do have seems like a lot of money if it comes out to $1.00:affraid: . Thanks for any advice you can give me okie!

jkimble1977

Back to top Go down

cashin out Empty Re: cashin out

Post by openmind on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Okie doesnt give financial advice. God Bless.

Last edited by openmind on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:13 pm

That question could be the $64,ooo question

No one knows

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Don't risk waiting, their will be more opportunities after this IQD abortion just stay on the boards

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by AZhombre on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 am

"When this thing pops. When should I cash in? After it comes to $1.00? Or
should I wait for a better rate? Or do you think its going to be really
higher than $1.00?"

I don't give advise either. However, I agree with several others I've seen on chat over the past six months. I'm cashing in just enough to "slay some wolves at the door", then sitting on it a bit before making any rush decisions!
8)
PS, Make God your co-pilot & it will work out just fine!
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 am

Smile Ghost mentioned something that was posted on dinar recaps about cashing out and will you need a receipt from when you purchased it and where. Ghost said you didn't. If you go to dinar banker to cash out you will. I listened to Ty from dinar banker in an interview with "The Call Squad" concerning this issue. It is for National Security reasons they take these measures. If not Terrorist groups would be able to come here and cash in. He said the UST set these guide lines in place. It is the amount of money you will be dealing with that warrants these as well. I got that info from my bank. So with all do respect Ghost was wrong. People at dinar banker can explain this much better as well as your bank.

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum