Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT discuss the "STIMULUS CHECK"

Go down

TNT discuss the  "STIMULUS CHECK" Empty TNT discuss the "STIMULUS CHECK"

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:13 pm

Tishwash:
US withdrawal from the most prominent bases in Iraq and the handing over of presidential palaces

An Iraqi security source said today, Thursday, that the American forces are leaving an air base where they have been stationed for years, south of the Nineveh center.

The source said in a statement to the Russian “Sputnik”, that the American forces from the international coalition against terrorism will hand over the Qayyarah air base to the Nineveh Operations Command.

“The American forces withdraw from the Qayyarah base, located in the Qayyarah district, south of Mosul, the center of Nineveh governorate, to another major base in Iraqi territory,” the source added, an Iraqi Army Officer from Qayyarah.

The source confirmed that, “Yesterday, Wednesday, the American planes started to transfer the logistics of the coalition forces at the base until the completion of the operation to the withdrawal.”

The source revealed the date of the withdrawal of the American trainers and the forces of an international coalition against terrorism, from the presidential palaces, on the left side of the city of Mosul, on April 4.

The source noted that the Nineveh Operations Command will receive the presidential palaces from the American forces, after its withdrawal next month.

The Iraqi army officer concluded that the coalition forces and American trainers withdrew from the Qayyarah base and the presidential palaces to move to the main bases of the coalition in Salah ad Din and Anbar provinces, north and west of the country.

And the international coalition forces led by the United States of America against terrorism began to reduce its bases in Iraq by handing over its first military base to the Iraqi army, days after the Iraqi government filed an international complaint, against the American violations that killed 6 and wounded 12 security personnel, beginning of the month Ongoing.

The media announced that the security cell, on March 19 th, that the Iraqi security forces, received military based in Anbar province, west of the country, after the withdrawal of the international coalition base , including military forces with their equipment Kavh.anthy ink

Briona:
Senator McConnell indicated that as far as the stimulus check goes, job status would not be a factor, and that the money would go to unemployed workers and those recently laid off; those still working; and retirees, even if they're already receiving Social Security checks….

Red:
do every American man  and woman get the $ 1200.00

Briona:
those under $75,000 income, those above this I believe get less, and kids get $500

Massman1:
from CNN - Will retired seniors also get stimulus checks? So long as they are not listed as a dependent for someone else (and, as retirees, fall within the income thresholds), yes, they should receive a check.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum