Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20

Go down

"Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 Empty "Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:10 pm

How long have you been waiting for the RV? A week? A couple of months, or since 2003? How long have the CMKX shareholders been waiting and those poor PP waiters going on in some cases, over thirty years.

Now we have Iraq, who for the umpteenth time can’t get their act together to form a cohesive government. It only took Zimbabwe 17 days after the resignation of Mugabe to have a fully functioning government and yet Iraq has to be the biggest joke of a country in the Middle East. Why doesn’t the U.S. stop the auctions, while Iran sucks the life out of Iraq? Does the United Nations really have any value?

Tony and Ray over at TNT say nothing can happen until Iraq has a functioning government. MarkZ and Mr Cottrell, say nothing will happen until he puts the gold codes in, Bruce has said many times the PP packages have been delivered. Really Bruce? Franks says it’s ready to go. Do any of these people have a clue as to the real reasons behind the delays or are we just provided lip service to get us to the next year?

President Trump has extolled the virtues of going back to the gold standard and after nearly four years in office, we’re no closer now than we were before his taking office.

We’ve heard all of the re-manufactured excuse over the years. Cleanup on isle 6, the planets aren’t correctly aligned, we’re in a Mercury Retrograde. The IMF and World Bank are dragging their feet and the list goes on.

The guru’s like to tell us peons that while we have waited years; that this is a process. The plan is over fifty years old and it’s hard to believe that in all that time, the gang that couldn’t shoot straight still can’t get its act together. Sorry folks, but we’re being played. But don’t worry. It’s going to happen on the 4th of July, or is it Thanksgiving, or Christmas, or Labor Day. Many like to say it’s politics holding things up, or the mean Cabal that controls the Federal Reserve that keeps interfering. Take your pick of any of the above excuses, but understand, that none of us are getting any younger and we have sadly lost many along the way.

We’re told, “it’s not if, but when.” So you have a choice. You can call the White House and ask when will the RV/GCR finally happen? Maybe that will put a fire under someone. We’re tired of hearing the President tell us about all the great things that are coming. Fantastic new technologies ready to be released for mankind, but is it in our lifetime?

Each of us do what we can to make it through another day, week or month of endless waiting and idiotic excuses. It’s time to blow up this log jam up and get this show on the road. If contacting the White House is the only way to get someone’s attention, then go for it. If you choose to remain a sheep with the rest of those that follow this endless never ending story, pray hard that Q and the President has your back, because everything else coming out of those in the know, isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on or the time you spend going blind staring at a computer screen for the next great update that always falls flat.

From One That Has Heard It All

"Just More of the Same Psychobabble" by One That Has Heard It All 3/2/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum