Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
okie's opinion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

okie's opinion

+16
MatthewR
doodoo
ministerb
reggie4664
Alchemist
zerhourwriter
1alaskan
dinarcowboy
fisherofman
soulwarriorone
Angustura
saltymagic
jerdjj
teacher64
openmind
dkr0808
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

okie's opinion Empty okie's opinion

Post by dkr0808 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Okie, I was watching T.V. the other night and a infomercial came on that caught my eye and I logged on to www.NewAmerica8.com it discusses the basket of currencies you always talk about. If you could watch this video and let us dinarians know if this is a good thing or a bad thing for our investment, that would be most helpful. They talk about the devaluation of the U.S. dollar and possibly losing its status as the worlds reserve currency. It mentions China and Russia specifically and the IMF.

dkr0808

Back to top Go down

okie's opinion Empty Re: okie's opinion

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:20 am

The infomercial's voice over was done by ALex Jones!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher64 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:11 am

openmind wrote:The infomercial's voice over was done by ALex Jones!

That tells us everything then, Alex Jones is on the fringe like Ron Paul.
teacher64
teacher64

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 am

teacher64 wrote:

Yea, there was this guy, I forgot his name, maybe you could help me remember his name?

He was a Hebrew carpenter from Judea, about 2000 years ago. They said he was the son of God himself, born of a virgin. More importantly, he preached peace, love, and humanity. He was against usury and the tax collector's hegemony. The establishment of the day called him fringe because he preached of freedom and individual liberty. WHAT WAS HIS NAME?

Im so mainstream, I dont remember these fringe people because I marginalize the "fringe" in my mind.

Maybe you could help me out?

Last edited by openmind on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jerdjj Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:49 am

Ron Paul has great concepts in most areas, but no vision or understanding on the hitler of our time in Iran.....thinks he should be allowed to have nukes....

Supporting Israel is critical for the U.S. and milk toast negotiating with Iran has proven to not work....

Peace through Strength Trust, but Verify....

For evil to rule, it simply takes good men to do NOTHING.
jerdjj
jerdjj

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:10 am

I think there are more important issues than Iran right now. But I do see where your coming from. Consider this, we negotiated with everyone, the USSR and even Nazi Germany. It doesn't always workout for us, but negotiation should be tried. If not, well, we have the best military in the world.

Also, the Iranian regime can't really be compared to Hitler. Hitler hated the Jews scientifically. The Iranian regime hates Israel as a country, not because they are Jewish (although that does play a part among some of the far-right Iranians) but because they feel Israel has illegally occupied lands belonging to Palestinians. Also, it is sacred land to the Muslims as well as to the Jews. When they call for wiping off Israel from the map, they don't mean to kill all the Jews, but are making exaggerated rallying cry to destroying Israel the country. Remember there are more Jews in America than in Israel and Iran has no plans to kill all the Jews as a people. But even if they try, we all know what will happen to Iran.

Furthermore, the Iranian regime, in their writings, have stated that they don't feel that the majority of Jews today are descended from Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. They quote the Encyclopedia Judaica to state that most Ashkenazi (European Jews) are descended from a medieval kingdom known as the Khazars who converted to Judaism as a counter to the growing strength of Christianity and Islam. Thus, they are not blood descendants of the ancient Jewish tribes, whom the Muslims know and appreciate their kinship with. Since they are not blood descendants of Abraham, they feel that the covenant of God who promised the holy land to Abraham and his descendants doesn't apply to the majority of today's Israelis.

Now while that racial definition maybe true, the way I look at it, is that even if the Khazars converted and are not blood related, in spirit they are Jews. So their spiritual connection to the holy land is as real as it gets.

Anyway, back to my point, even if you think Ron Paul is wrong on this issue, he is absolutely right on when it comes to every other issue. Why is he marginalized despite being a true conservative and constitutionalist when it comes to the economy, our freedoms, and limited government?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

okie's opinion Empty Thank God someone else does some research

Post by saltymagic Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:25 am

openmind wrote:I think there are more important issues than Iran right now. But I do see where your coming from. Consider this, we negotiated with everyone, the USSR and even Nazi Germany. It doesn't always workout for us, but negotiation should be tried. If not, well, we have the best military in the world.

Openmind....I don't always agree with your outlook in what you post, but I think you hit this one right on the head!!
Also, the Iranian regime can't really be compared to Hitler. Hitler hated the Jews scientifically. The Iranian regime hates Israel as a country, not because they are Jewish (although that does play a part among some of the far-right Iranians) but because they feel Israel has illegally occupied lands belonging to Palestinians. Also, it is sacred land to the Muslims as well as to the Jews. When they call for wiping off Israel from the map, they don't mean to kill all the Jews, but are making exaggerated rallying cry to destroying Israel the country. Remember there are more Jews in America than in Israel and Iran has no plans to kill all the Jews as a people. But even if they try, we all know what will happen to Iran.

Furthermore, the Iranian regime, in their writings, have stated that they don't feel that the majority of Jews today are descended from Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. They quote the Encyclopedia Judaica to state that most Ashkenazi (European Jews) are descended from a medieval kingdom known as the Khazars who converted to Judaism as a counter to the growing strength of Christianity and Islam. Thus, they are not blood descendants of the ancient Jewish tribes, whom the Muslims know and appreciate their kinship with. Since they are not blood descendants of Abraham, they feel that the covenant of God who promised the holy land to Abraham and his descendants doesn't apply to the majority of today's Israelis.

Now while that racial definition maybe true, the way I look at it, is that even if the Khazars converted and are not blood related, in spirit they are Jews. So their spiritual connection to the holy land is as real as it gets.

Anyway, back to my point, even if you think Ron Paul is wrong on this issue, he is absolutely right on when it comes to every other issue. Why is he marginalized despite being a true conservative and constitutionalist when it comes to the economy, our freedoms, and limited government?

saltymagic

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:42 am

saltymagic wrote:
openmind wrote:I think there are more important issues than Iran right now. But I do see where your coming from. Consider this, we negotiated with everyone, the USSR and even Nazi Germany. It doesn't always workout for us, but negotiation should be tried. If not, well, we have the best military in the world.

Openmind....I don't always agree with your outlook in what you post, but I think you hit this one right on the head!!

Anyway, back to my point, even if you think Ron Paul is wrong on this issue, he is absolutely right on when it comes to every other issue. Why is he marginalized despite being a true conservative and constitutionalist when it comes to the economy, our freedoms, and limited government? YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD STEER CLEAR FROM THESE KINDA STATMENTS,AND KNOW THE END OUTCOME OF DEBATEING WITH OPENMIND?LOL THANKS OPENMIND FOR THE EDUCATION.LOLokie's opinion 3973136183 okie's opinion 1499845164

Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:15 pm

haha thank guys.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 pm

With all due respect, openmind.....just a correction to your post about that 'palestinian' carpenter..

Yahoshu'ah (a.k.a. Jesus) was NOT a Palestinian carpenter....he was a HEBREW carpenter, from the line of King David...HUGE difference.
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Yes, your also right, he was Hebrew, from the line of David. By Palestinian I referred to the geography of the region throughout most of history. But when he was born, it was the Roman Province of Judea. The differences between the various tribes of the region are far greater today then they were when Christ was around!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Again, I do not disrespect you at all, openmind, and you are absolutely right that throughout most of history that geography was called palestine, yet in a time when Israel is being demonized yet again, I felt it was important to set the record straight about the Hebrew carpenter in the land God gave to the man whose name was changed to Israel (even though early on it was stolen and claimed by others..Wink
Stay blessed and thank you for all your informative posts!
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by fisherofman Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Openmind -
While I do enjoy 'most' of your post, I must really disagree with your last statement. Take a look at your history books regarding the region approx 500 BC through 1000 after Christ. There were VAST differences.

Better yet, just read thru the Old Testament.

Take care brother, and have a good day.

fisherofman

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 pm

fisherofman wrote:Openmind -
While I do enjoy 'most' of your post, I must really disagree with your last statement. Take a look at your history books regarding the region approx 500 BC through 1000 after Christ. There were VAST differences.

Better yet, just read thru the Old Testament.

Take care brother, and have a good day.

Excellent post, fisherofman! It is imperative that for such a time as this we would stand up and correct the vast amount of misinformation that is put out about our Lord and the land He set apart for Israel to be hers and her descendants forever!

Blessings and thanks again!
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 pm

I went ahead and changed the original post, it has been corrected. thanks

Last edited by openmind on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher64 Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:18 pm

jerdjj wrote:Ron Paul has great concepts in most areas, but no vision or understanding on the hitler of our time in Iran.....thinks he should be allowed to have nukes....

Supporting Israel is critical for the U.S. and milk toast negotiating with Iran has proven to not work....

Jerdjj, you are so right, it is so frightening that the Paul supporters can't see this. When our troops leave Iraq, Iran will be moving in. To think if we leave Iran alone to build nuclear weapons is so naive.
teacher64
teacher64

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarcowboy Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:06 pm

The only way to negotiate with the Iranians, or any of the ME crowd, IMHO, is with your boot on their neck, 'cause they don't respect (read fear) anything that doesn't comew from a point of power & control. They are still laughing and thumbing their nose at us from when we elected the covert musim to the White House.

dinarcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Ron Paul isn't naive. He wants Israel to have complete autonomy over its security issues, as it should. So if Israel feels Iran is building a weapon to use against Israel, Israel has every right to defend itself.

Also, why is this the definitive issue?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 pm

First of all, I want to thank you, openmind, for changing your original post to reflect the truth!

There are many reasons I pray we continue to support Israel, the most of which is it is written we will be blessed by doing so and cursed by in effect 'cursing' her through allowing that tiny nation to face somewhere around 50 surrounding nations, all of whom are muslim and all of whom wish to see her destroyed.

While I support many of Ron Paul's ideas, this is one area that will keep me from ever voting for him, as what good would it do us as a nation to correct all the corruption while turning against God's land and ppl. It is a guaranteed recipe for destruction to do so, evidenced throughout history by all who have attempted to come against or slight her.

Hope you understand my point, and praying Mr. Paul or whoever ends up as the 2012 POTUS draws their wisdom and strength from the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Thanks again for setting the record straight, and come rv!!
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Soulwarriorone, thank you for taking part in honest conversation.

I believe the Jewish people have a spiritual connection with what is now Israel and thus I believe in Israel existence as a country.

What many of the surrounding countries have a problem with is the fate of the Palestinian people and also the manner in which Israel came into existence. The people of the Muslim world feel that their colonial past is directly responsible for taking away the city of Jerusalem from their hands. They feel that the land was usurped by Israel. In my opinion, the case should have been made with the Arabs who were there that the Jews were returning and not occupying. Like I explained before its not that they hate Jews because they are Jewish, the Nazis and Medieval Europe did that. The Arabs feel its a matter of oppressive occupation of the Palestinians.

With regards to the Bible, yes it says that we should support Israel and the right of the Jewish people to live there. I agree.

But there are many Israelis who are vehemently against the policies of Ariel Sharon and Netenyahu. Are they anti-israel? I feel that being against the foreign policy of an Israeli administration isn't the same as being anti-Israel.

Back to Ron Paul. He is a firm Christian. He is more about the teachings of Christ and his personal relationship with Christ, than about showing off the cross on his neck.

What are your thoughts? Thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 pm

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 pm

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teacher64 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:49 pm

dinarcowboy wrote:The only way to negotiate with the Iranians, or any of the ME crowd, IMHO, is with your boot on their neck, 'cause they don't respect (read fear) anything that doesn't comew from a point of power & control. They are still laughing and thumbing their nose at us from when we elected the covert musim to the White House.

AMEN!
teacher64
teacher64

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:51 pm

A very NAIVE & DELUSIONAL state of mind:

okie's opinion Kkk_jesus_saves

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Openmind,

Please don't tell me you are saying Ron Paul is on par with Jesus Christ

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:12 pm

haha no. I said that they are both labeled as "fringe."

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:12 pm

openmind wrote:
A very NAIVE & DELUSIONAL state of mind:

okie's opinion Kkk_jesus_saves

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 pm

On that we can agree,

In one sense one did turn over the apple cart, the other is trying to

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:16 pm

not sure they are trying to cause trouble, but fixing the existing trouble. Peace

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Ageed

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 am

openmind wrote:
teacher64 wrote:

Yea, there was this guy, I forgot his name, maybe you could help me remember his name?

He was a Hebrew carpenter from Judea, about 2000 years ago. They said he was the son of God himself, born of a virgin. More importantly, he preached peace, love, and humanity. He was against usury and the tax collector's hegemony. The establishment of the day called him fringe because he preached of freedom and individual liberty. WHAT WAS HIS NAME?

Im so mainstream, I dont remember these fringe people because I marginalize the "fringe" in my mind.

Maybe you could help me out?

... Are you comparing Ron Paul and Alex Jones to Jesus Christ? LOL.. ohhh boy!

But there was this one guy... a few years ago... He's was smart and witty, and he really seemed to understand the average American. He understood that we were sick of the political game in Washington. He knew we were broke and beaten and that American Politics weren't working. That our foreign policy was not working. And that all the killing and violence and hatred in America needed to stop. So he went around the country for about a year a preached and preached until (somewhat like Jesus) people finally said, "Let's make this man our leader!". And he (unlike Jesus) excepted the job immediately! LOL

It's funny how people forget just how great a politician seems until they are president. Barack Obama was the would be savior for the average American... Remember? Ron Paul would be no different. I will take a lesson from the bible though. And I won't put ANY of my faith in men. I reserve that for the Almighty God.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 am

openmind wrote:haha no. I said that they are both labeled as "fringe."

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:24 am

jerdjj wrote:Ron Paul has great concepts in most areas, but no vision or understanding on the hitler of our time in Iran.....thinks he should be allowed to have nukes....

Educate your self...

Read "Opium Lords," at least about Johnson
Research the USS Liberty
Get the FOIA document, "Northwoods" from the National Security Archives at George Washington University.

Salam Shalom

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:44 am

My point is that, Israel like America, has been hijacked from within and therefor share the same foreign policy. These hijackers, IMHO, are good at hiding and have no allegiance but to themselves, and could care less about how many are killed in war, actually like to thin the population that way while they profit off the war.

Alchemist wrote:

Educate your self...

Read "Opium Lords," at least about Johnson
Research the USS Liberty
Get the FOIA document, "Northwoods" from the National Security Archives at George Washington University.

Salam Shalom

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by reggie4664 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 am

okies opinion ??????? where in the world did that come from

reggie4664

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:52 am

If we as a country don't get serious on our domestic issues...Iran will be a moot point! I hear ya Openmind!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:29 am

ministerb wrote:If we as a country don't get serious on our domestic issues...Iran will be a moot point! I hear ya Openmind!

Hear Hear MinisterB!

Hear Hear Openmind!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:53 pm

I thought the question was about a video and suddenly there is a 2 page argument about Ron Paul?
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewR Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:01 pm

SO why does every post turn into whether someone likes Ron Paul or not????

Matt
http://greatappreview.blogspot.com/

MatthewR

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:05 pm

OKIE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT. NUFF SAID.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jerdjj Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 pm

It is always interesting to me when someone likes to say, "the bible says" such as Ron Paul trying to justify not attending a Public Prayer Breakfast....and never giving the scripture, let alone the over-all context of the passage...

Jesus in Matthew 5:5-6 discusses using a prayer closet....but this is for individual prayer....

taking scriptures "out of context" to justify a position seems to be the Ron Paul approach here. Very sad indeed.

He makes is sound like he is "above the fray" so to speak and not a hypocrite as those that attend the prayer breakfast....

He needs to do some closer scripture reading in the NEW COVENENT that we are to be living by....and not condescend other believers with his arrogance, clothed with a touch of humility to make himself stand out.....aas mr. righteous.....

Jesus does NOT condemn believers meeting together....Matt. 18:19-20

Neither should Ron Paul
jerdjj
jerdjj

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Jerdjj, are you saying he isn't Christian enough for you? If so, is it because he prefers peace to war? Is it because he believes one's relationship with God is personal? Is it because he upholds Christian values in his life and family? Is it because there hasn't been one scandal about him? Is it because he doesn't wear his religion on his back? Is it because he believes in the principles and teachings of Christ more than portraying the pageantry that has developed around Christ, over the centuries?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:12 pm

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:15 pm

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:17 pm

openmind wrote:Dr. Paul supports Israel with the same principles he supports our country: self sufficiency and autonomy.

So Germany hurt the Jewish people in a greater fashion than any other act of antisemitism in history. Germany made antisemitism, scientific! Why is it that they didn't suffer as much as people say we will suffer just because President Obama cancelled a meteing with Netenyahu?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jerdjj Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Openmind....skirting around the issue and not answering the specific statement by Ron Paul about the prayer breakfast is great for you....

but I gave my view on that specific issue.

Sounds like being held accountable to that specific issue is too difficult, so you go off on your Ron Paul one liners on other topics.

Did not fool me.

No answer given by you on his prayer breakfast exclusion is fine.
jerdjj
jerdjj

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:37 pm

jerdjj wrote:Openmind....skirting around the issue and not answering the specific statement by Ron Paul about the prayer breakfast is great for you....

but I gave my view on that specific issue.

Sounds like being held accountable to that specific issue is too difficult, so you go off on your Ron Paul one liners on other topics.

Did not fool me.

No answer given by you on his prayer breakfast exclusion is fine.

So you don't like the guy because he didn't attend a prayer breakfast.? Again, back to my point. Do you want a man who is Christian in deed or who is all about the pageantry of going around and telling people your 'greater than thou' because of your religion?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:38 pm

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jerdjj Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Interesting and emotional responses you have, without responding directly to the issue I raised on the prayer breakfast...

I think Ron Paul is great and could turn our country around.

I raised a concern over his foreign policy on Iran,and his video you displayed on "public prayer" and his justification by saying "what" the bible says..... out of context.....

You gave no answer and completely avoided the topic and now you are trying to say "back to my point" as if you raised an issue....

I am the one raising the issue on those two areas.

Now you are off on a tangent putting words in my mouth?!

Good luck with not "listening" and avoiding a direct answer to a specific subject.
jerdjj
jerdjj

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum