Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "So yeah not all the 51 trillion is going to have the $3.22 rate if indeed they do reinstate" 2/14/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "So yeah not all the 51 trillion is going to have the $3.22 rate if indeed they do reinstate" 2/14/20

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "So yeah not all the 51 trillion is going to have the $3.22 rate if indeed they do reinstate" 2/14/20 Empty Guru Pimpy: "So yeah not all the 51 trillion is going to have the $3.22 rate if indeed they do reinstate" 2/14/20

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:10 pm

Guru Pimpy  

...each country is gonna have a different rate because each country's currency has a different purchasing power versus the dinar.  Not everybody's gonna have the $3.22 rate.   It just depends on your currency matched up against the IQD.  So yeah not all the 51 trillion is going to have the $3.22 rate if indeed they do reinstate...but that's a lot of money out there and I understand why the naysayers keep bringing this up...I get why people are excited...but listen to the wording because it's important.  It says their goal is to reach the $3.22 to every 1 USD...I try to keep everyone grounded and bring you back down to reality.  Do I think the rate change is going to happen I do...minutes...articles...feasibility study...BTI reports...all of them are at least above $1...but if they come out at like .04 cents don't be surprised.  Don't be mad.  Hold on to it and see what happens...

2/14/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Guru Pimpy: "So yeah not all the 51 trillion is going to have the $3.22 rate if indeed they do reinstate" 2/14/20 Empty Re: Guru Pimpy: "So yeah not all the 51 trillion is going to have the $3.22 rate if indeed they do reinstate" 2/14/20

Post by Sam I Am on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:45 pm

Again with the feasibility study!  That was from 1984 during the Saddam era.  They were recommending lowering the Saddam dinar's value from $3.20 to $1.13, not raising the new dinar's value to $1.13 and eventually to $3.20.  http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2012/08/mop-report.html
This has ZERO to do with the current dinar.  Don't listen to gurus.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum