Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:48 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION

2020-02-13

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION Image00003%20%28Large%29_1

Thursday, February 13, 2020, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates

On Thursday, February 13, 2020, the Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Arab Monetary Fund and the German Central Bank. The Memorandum of Understanding, which represents a renewal of the previous memorandum signed in 2015, aims to enhance the existing cooperation and partnership between the two institutions in providing technical advice, capacity building and training for cadres Arab contribution to achieve financial, economic and monetary stability in the Arab countries, thus driving economic growth.

The agreement was signed by His Excellency Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, while it was signed by the German Central Bank, Mr.   Burkhard Balz, member of the Board of the German Central Bank.

It is hoped that by signing the Memorandum of Understanding, it will enhance cooperation in many areas, specifically, training and capacity building, financial reforms, enhancing financial inclusion, strengthening payment systems and developing financial infrastructure and other areas that contribute to enhancing economic and financial stability in the Arab region.

On this occasion, His Excellency Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi indicated that cooperation with the German Central Bank over the past decade has been successful by all accounts. His Excellency also emphasized that the renewal of the Memorandum of Understanding comes within the framework of consolidating and expanding the scope of the ongoing cooperation as a way to strengthen and strengthen the financial sector in the Arab region and in line with the Fund's strategy and vision in this regard.

For his part, Mr. Burkhard Balz, a member of the Board of Directors of the German Central Bank, expressed his happiness at signing this agreement with the Arab Monetary Fund, stressing the continuation of building on what has been achieved in the field of fruitful cooperation with the Arab Monetary Fund during the past decade, looking forward to further cooperation in Many economic, financial and monetary areas of interest to the Arab region in order to drive economic growth in this region.

A brief introduction to the Arab Monetary Fund: An Arab financial organization, founded in 1976, with 22 Arab countries in its membership. The fund aims to contribute to correcting the imbalance in the balance of payments of member states, and work to remove restrictions on current payments between member states, in addition to establishing policies and methods of Arab monetary cooperation, and to provide advice when requested, in relation to foreign investment policies, as well as work to develop markets Arab Finance. To achieve these purposes, the fund provides loans, technical advice, capacity building and training to supervisory authorities and economic and financial bodies in the Arab countries.

About the German Central Bank: The German Central Bank was established in 1957, and its headquarters are in Frankfurt. The bank operates through offices located in 9 German cities, in addition to 25 branches.
 The main mission of the bank is to supervise public banks in Germany.

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND AND THE GERMAN CENTRAL BANK SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR TECHNICAL COOPERATION Image00003%20%28Large%29_1
https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B0%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%86%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum