Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control

Go down

Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control Empty Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:41 am

Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control

13/02/2020

Agriculture: Importing meat through Kurdistan is out of our control 19050

Economy News _ Baghdad

Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced that it does not control the import of meat through the outlets in the Kurdistan region, noting that it is entering illegally.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Agriculture, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency (INA) and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "The ministry is currently preventing the import of meat, in order to encourage the national product and consumer protection, as well as taking all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of Corona disease in agreement with the Ministry the health".

Al-Nayef added, “There is a fear that some meat will enter from illegal and uncontrolled outlets, such as the governorates of the Kurdistan region.”

He continued that "the issue was raised with the Kurdistan Region cultivation, on preventing the import of meat, to protect the local product and guarantee the rights of farmers, especially Kurdistan farmers," noting that "the political factor is the basis of this problem, and we hope for cooperation and coordination in this regard."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19030
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum