Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture

Go down

The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture Empty The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:49 pm

[size=32]The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture[/size]

02/12/2020

The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture IMG-20200212-WA0003-800x445

The Agriculture, Water and Marshes Committee, headed by Deputy Salam Al-Shammari, Chairman of the Committee, and in the presence of the members of the Committee, on Sunday 9/20/2020 participated in the economic discussion seminar under the title (Protection of the national agricultural and animal product is a basic necessity to achieve food security).

Mr. Chairman of the Committee stressed in his speech during the symposium held at Gilgamesh Hall in Babylon Hotel in the presence of Mr. Saleh Al-Hassani, Minister of Agriculture and a number of general managers and consultants in the ministry, experts, academics and investors on the importance of this issue in strengthening the Iraqi economy and preventing harmful practices in the policies of dumping local markets with imported products Supporting national projects in providing various national goods and products, moving the wheel of the private sector and not leaving the hard currency outside the country, as well as providing various job opportunities.

Al-Shammari indicated the role of the Agriculture Committee and the Iraqi Council of Representatives in supporting the national product through taking decisions and legislating the necessary laws such as Decision No. 41 on the prevention of the import of poultry, table eggs and live and frozen fish, National Product Protection Laws No. 11 of 2010 and Customs Tariff Law No. 22 of 2010 and the Competition and Prevention Law Monopoly No. 14 of 2010 and the Consumer Protection Law No. 1 of 2010, indicating the need to tighten control and activate laws and penalties in border entry points, and to activate the work of the Central Agency for Statistics, Standardization and Quality Control, announcing the committee’s support for the step of the Ministry of Agriculture in Contracting with the Ministry of Industry to supply it with urea fertilizer and urging it to contract with the Ministry of Industry in all mechanization, mechanization and agricultural sprinklers if the Ministry of Industry pledges to produce it.

Parliament,
Information
Department 12/2/2020

The Agriculture Committee participates in a seminar on product protection held by the Ministry of Agriculture IMG-20200212-WA0004-e1581516613898

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/12/%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b4%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%83-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d9%86%d8%af%d9%88%d8%a9-%d8%ad%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%86%d8%aa/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum