Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad

2 posters

Go down

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad Empty The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:10 pm

[size=41]The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad[/size]

2020-01-26

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad AA17832D-973C-45E1-941B-280DF47889BE

Security sources reported, on Sunday, that mortar shells fell within the approaches of the Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad.

The sources said, according to local media, that "several mortar rockets landed within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad."
And she added, "There is no information yet about human or material injuries."
And during the last period, dozens of rockets fell within the Green Zone approach, which includes government buildings and the American embassy in Iraq.

https://yesiraq.com/%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%87%d8%af%d9%81%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%b3%d9%82%d9%88%d8%b7-%d8%b9%d8%af%d8%af-%d9%85%d9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad Empty Re: The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad

Post by Captain259 Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:26 pm

TRUMP should take all these towel heads out---especially the Iranians---

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad Empty Urgent: Al-Halbousi: Targeting the US embassy harms the Iraqi state

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:24 pm

Urgent: Al-Halbousi: Targeting the US embassy harms the Iraqi state

26-01-2020

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad Image

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya:

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, denounced today, Sunday, the repeated attacks on the American embassy in central Baghdad, usually these incidents and their likes are harmful to the Iraqi state.

Al-Halbousi said in a statement received by "Al-Akhbaria" that "the repeated missile strikes that the American embassy is exposed to in central Baghdad is unacceptable, and an act that harms the reputation of Iraq and weakens the state and undermines its sovereignty, in addition to that it is an act that contradicts international norms and agreements."

He continued, "The continuation of these attacks without deterrence harms the higher interests of Iraq and its diplomatic relations with its friends, and it carries serious repercussions that must be avoided in these circumstances, stressing his refusal that Iraq be a party to any conflict, or an arena for the settlement of international accounts."

The Speaker of the House of Representatives added that any “attack on any foreign representation is an attack on the entity and prestige of the Iraqi state, and that the security services take their role by pursuing outlaws and uncovering those who carry out these attacks, again calling on the government to abide by its legal obligations to protect the headquarters of diplomatic missions . "

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=207932
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad Empty Zidane and Toller discuss the results of an investigation into the repeated attack on the US embassy

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Zidane and Toller discuss the results of an investigation into the repeated attack on the US embassy

•  1/28/2020 

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad 1543244525

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faeq Zaidan, received at his office today, Tuesday, the American ambassador in Baghdad, Matthew Toller.

[rtl][size=21]A statement issued by the media center of the Supreme Judicial Council said, "Judge Faik Zidan discussed with the American ambassador the subject of the results of the investigation regarding the repeated attack on the American embassy in Baghdad."[/rtl]
[rtl]Last Sunday, unknown persons fired 5 Katyusha rockets at the American embassy, ​​and some fell inside its campus, which led to the burning of a restaurant, according to a security source.[/rtl]
[rtl]A police source said, 3 people were injured as a result of the missile attack on the American Embassy building. The source did not specify the nationality of the injured and the severity of their injuries.[/rtl]
[rtl]This is the fifth attack of its kind since the assassination of the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, Qassem Soleimani, and the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Organization, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, in a US air strike near Baghdad airport on January 3.[/rtl]
[rtl]"Since September, there have been more than 14 attacks against US personnel in Iraq," the State Department said, "calling on the Iraqi government to fulfill its obligations to protect our diplomatic facilities."[/rtl]
[rtl]Ammar Al-Masoudi[/rtl]

[/size]

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%84%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad Empty Karbouli: Targeting the US embassy has become a problem for everyone, especially the state

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:05 pm

Karbouli: Targeting the US embassy has become a problem for everyone, especially the state

28-01-2020

The American embassy targeted .. a number of rockets falling within the approaches of the Green Zone in central Baghdad Image

Baghdad / news

Member of the House of Representatives and member of the Security and Defense Committee Muhammad Karbouli emphasized that targeting the US embassy has become a problem for everyone, especially the state.

Al-Karbouli said in a statement to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper, followed by "Al-Akhbaria", that "targeting the American embassy from time to time has become a problem for everyone, especially the state and institutions that want the context of the state's work to be natural and not affected by parties or elements trying to create problems and crises under abnormal conditions Country passes by. "

He added that "the US embassy in Iraq is no different from other diplomatic missions protected under international agreements, and therefore, any targeting to it that greatly affects the credibility of Iraq as a country must maintain its obligations regardless of whether there is a problem here or there."

He added, "The most important thing for us is that we do not want the embassy to turn into a target that is being struck under this or that pretext so that the Americans will respond, because that is a weakening of the state's authority." It targets the embassy of a foreign country, or that country when it responds under the pretext of responding to its targeting and violating the country's sovereignty.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=208031
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum