Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament

Go down

The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament Empty The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:28 am

[size=34]The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament[/size]

26/01/2020

The representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva speaks at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1-151

[size=31]Ambassador Hussein Al-Khatib, representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations, gave his speech in Geneva at the first plenary session of the Conference on Disarmament.[/size]

In it, he expressed Algeria's support for the conference, and Iraq’s interest in the Conference on Disarmament, calling for the need for joint action to agree on the conference’s program of work, stressing constructive and effective participation by showing flexibility by all parties, usually that responsibility is collective, and that the core of the problem of not The conference’s activity and its obstruction in the past two decades is the weak political will of some member states and the increase in security interests.

He concluded by taking the opportunity to reach an agreement on the contents of the work program, wishing the chairperson and the presidents of the six sessions for this year success in their tasks aimed at returning the conference to its effectiveness and exercising its true role in dealing with issues related to disarmament and non-proliferation.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/01/?p=8217
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum