Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih

Go down

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih Empty The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:36 am

[size=34]The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih[/size]

25/01/2020

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih Photo_2020-01-25_01-15-39

The ambassadors of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican received Dr. Amal Musa Hussein, and to Italy, Mrs. Safia Talib Al-Suhail, His Excellency President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih and the accompanying delegation, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Mr. Fuad Hussein and a number of other advisors and officials in the state on the evening of Friday, January 24, 2020, At Ciampino airport in the Italian capital, Rome, on a short visit to meet the Holy Father in the Vatican met, and to discuss the region and the world’s need for peace and harmony, in addition to the agenda of the upcoming Holy Father’s visit to Iraq.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/01/?p=8118
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih Empty In a meeting with the Vatican .. President Saleh praises the sincere positions of the Pope in urging unity and harmony among all Iraqis

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:48 am

In a meeting with the Vatican .. President Saleh praises the sincere positions of the Pope in urging unity and harmony among all Iraqis

The President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, met today, Saturday at the Vatican, His Holiness, Pope Francis.

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih WhatsApp-Image-2020-01-25-at-11.39.32-AM

A presidential statement said today that his sovereignty was received by the Pope and a number of cardinals and bishops at the Vatican headquarters.

During the meeting, the President of the Republic affirmed that "brotherhood and peaceful coexistence between Muslims, Christians and other sects is the only way to eliminate extremism in all its forms and forms", indicating that "terrorist crimes that affected all Iraqi components are not related to the tolerant teachings of the Islamic religion."

He explained that "the solution to the crises that the region suffers from comes through dialogue and understanding, pointing out the importance of strengthening efforts aimed at bringing peace and stability in the region, praising the sincere positions of the Pope in urging unity and harmony among all Iraqis, and the keenness and calls of His Holiness to establish security and peace, and coexistence Show followers of divine religions and prevent further escalation regionally and internationally.

In turn, Pope Francis stressed the necessity of continuing to support the stability of Iraq, indicating the importance of prioritizing the language of dialogue and understanding and promoting peaceful coexistence to consolidate love, peace and moderation.

During the meeting, arrangements for the papal visit to be made by His Holiness to Iraq were discussed at a later time.

The President had met His Holiness the Pope at the Vatican on 24-11-2018, while this visit and the region are facing unprecedented challenges.

http://altahreernews.com/11328/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih Empty President Saleh reviews with his Italian counterpart Sergio Mattarella the regional and international situations

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:51 am

President Saleh reviews with his Italian counterpart Sergio Mattarella the regional and international situations

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, affirmed that the stability of Iraq is a crucial step to eradicate extremism.

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih Image-65

A presidential statement said, "Saleh met, in Rome, his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella, and during the meeting, a review of regional and international conditions, and the latest developments in the region, was also discussed on the decision of the Iraqi parliament to end the presence of foreign forces in Iraq."

Saleh stressed the need to support the country's stability, respect for its sovereignty, and its national decision.

The President of the Republic stressed that "achieving security and supporting stability in the country is a decisive step to eradicate extremism and end the state of tension and escalation that may harm us all." He stressed that "Iraq's external relations are based on providing supreme national interests away from the dictates and policy of the axes."

He stressed the importance of strengthening bilateral relations, expanding the horizons of cooperation and trade to serve the interests of the two countries, praising Italy's positive role in supporting Iraq in various fields, not in the war against terrorism and in draining the sources and sources of its financing.

For his part, the Italian President affirmed his country's support for the sovereignty and stability of Iraq, once again keen to redouble international efforts to achieve peace and prevent tension in the region.

http://altahreernews.com/11333/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih Empty Saleh: The stability of Iraq is a crucial step to eliminate extremism

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:21 am

[size=36][rtl]Saleh: The stability of Iraq is a crucial step to eliminate extremism[/rtl][/size]

Saturday January 25, 2020

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Vatican and Rome receive the President of the Republic Dr. Barham Salih Alsabaah-28899

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, who concluded his short visit to the Italian capital, Rome, on Saturday, pledged to Iraq stability to eliminate extremism, stressing the importance of strengthening efforts to bring peace and stability in the region, while his Italian counterpart renewed his keenness to redouble international efforts to achieve peace and prevent tension in the region Pope Francis stressed the importance of giving priority to dialogue and understanding and promoting peaceful coexistence.

According to presidential statements received by Al-Sabah, President Saleh made a short visit to Rome, the Italian capital, yesterday, Saturday, during which he met His Holiness, Pope Francis, indicating that he was given an official reception by His Holiness the Pope and a number of cardinals and bishops at the Vatican headquarters .

During the meeting, the President of the Republic affirmed that "brotherhood and peaceful coexistence between Muslims, Christians and other sects is the only way to eliminate extremism in all its forms and forms", explaining that "terrorist crimes that affected all Iraqi components are not related to the tolerant teachings of the Islamic religion."

Saleh, who pointed out that "resolving the crises that the region suffers from comes through dialogue and understanding", pointing out to the "importance of strengthening efforts aimed at bringing peace and stability to the region," praising the "sincere positions of the Pope in urging unity and harmony among all Iraqis, and the keenness and calls of His Holiness." In order to establish security and peace, and coexistence between the followers of heavenly religions and to prevent further escalation regionally and internationally. ”

For his part, Pope Francis stressed "the necessity of continuing to support the stability of Iraq", indicating "the importance of giving priority to the language of dialogue and understanding and promoting peaceful coexistence to consolidate love, peace and moderation." During the meeting, they discussed "arrangements for the papal visit to be made by His Holiness to Iraq at a later time." 

The President of the Republic also met in Rome, his Italian counterpart, Sergio Mattarella. During the meeting, a review of regional and international situations, and the latest developments in the region, was also discussed on the decision of the House of Representatives to end the presence of foreign forces in Iraq, and the need to support the stability of the country and respect for its sovereignty and its national decision. 

Saleh stressed that "achieving security and supporting stability in the country is a critical step for eliminating extremism and ending the state of tension and escalation that may harm us all." He emphasized that "Iraq’s external relations are based on providing supreme national interests away from dictates and axis politics."

The President of the Republic pointed out "the importance of strengthening bilateral relations and expanding the horizons of cooperation and trade in a manner that serves the interests of both countries," praising "the positive role Italy offers in supporting Iraq in various fields, especially in the war against terrorism and the drying of its sources and sources of funding." For his part, the Italian President affirmed his country's support for the sovereignty and stability of Iraq, reiterating "the desire to redouble international efforts to achieve peace and prevent tension in the region."

After that, the President of the Republic of Italy left Rome to return to Baghdad after the conclusion of his short visit during which he met His Holiness the Pope and senior Italian officials.

http://alsabaah.iq/20547/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%81
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum