Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More

2 posters

Go down

Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More Empty Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:08 am

Deception, manipulation, and the constant stalking for victims are the cult tactics used by this group. Beware of the Sourcetruth scam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWk82-uCiZM

http://www.oom2.com/t67230-sourcetruth-shill-for-quartz-crystal-banned

http://www.oom2.com/t67550-scammer-alert-sourcetruth-now-promotes-known-pedophiles

Keywords:
deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade, trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

twitter, facebook, reddit, unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, pedophile, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing, Malisa

Last edited by RamblerNash on Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More Empty Re: Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:31 am

This is sheer awesomeness!!! Great Job Nash!

ayestu jump Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 3508649203 Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 3508649203 Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 2245507099Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More Empty Re: Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Challenge a scam artist and they resort to gaslighting. Sourcetruth can never let his following see he's inferior, and his information is bogus.

The article below explains the common tactics that are used by these Cult/Scan artists.

----------

Gaslighting Definition, Techniques and Being Gaslighted
Natasha Tracy

Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 14-Gaslight-definition-healthyplace

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse where the abuser manipulates situations repeatedly to trick the victim into distrusting his or her own memory and perceptions. Gaslighting is an insidious form of abuse. It makes victims question the very instincts that they have counted on their whole lives, making them unsure of anything. Gaslighting makes it very likely that victims will believe whatever their abusers tell them regardless as to their own experience of the situation. Gaslighting often precedes other types of emotional and physical abuse because the victim of gaslighting is more likely to remain in other abusive situations as well.
The term "gaslighting" comes from the 1938 British play "Gas Light" wherein a husband attempts to drive his wife crazy using a variety of tricks causing her to question her own perceptions and sanity. "Gas Light" was made into a movie both in 1940 and 1944.

Gaslighting Techniques and Examples

There are numerous gaslighting techniques which can make gaslighting more difficult to identify. Gaslighting techniques are used to hide truths that the abuser doesn't want the victim to realize. Gaslighting abuse can be perpetrated by either women or men.
"Withholding" is one gaslighting technique where the abuser feigns a lack of understanding, refuses to listen and declines to share his emotions. Gaslighting examples of this would be:1

• "I'm not listening to that crap again tonight."
  • "You're just trying to confuse me."

Another gaslighting technique is "countering," where an abuser will vehemently call into question a victim's memory in spite of the victim having remembered things correctly.

• "Think about when you didn't remember things correctly last time."
  • "You thought that last time and you were wrong."

These techniques throw the victim off the intended subject matter and make them question their own motivations and perceptions rather than the issue at hand.
It is then that the abuser will start to question the experiences, thoughts, and opinions more globally through statements said in anger like:

• "You see everything in the most negative way."
  • "Well you obviously never believed in me then."
  • "You have an overactive imagination."

"Blocking" and "diverting" are gaslighting techniques whereby the abuser again changes the conversation from the subject matter to questioning the victim's thoughts and controlling the conversation. Gaslighting examples of this include:

• "I'm not going through that again."
  • "Where did you get a crazy idea like that?"
  • "Quit bitching."
  • "You're hurting me on purpose."

"Trivializing" is another way of gaslighting. It involves making the victim believe his or her thoughts or needs aren't important, such as:

• "You're going to let something like that come between us?"

Abusive "forgetting" and "denial" can also be forms of gaslighting. In this technique, the abuser pretends to forget things that have really occurred; the abuser may also deny things like promises that have been made that are important to the victim. An abuser might say,

• "What are you talking about?"
  • "I don't have to take this."
  • "You're making that up."

Some gaslighters will then mock the victim for their "wrongdoings" and "misperceptions."

Gaslighting Psychology

The gaslighting techniques are used in conjunction to try to make the victim doubt their own thoughts, memories, and actions. Soon the victim is scared to bring up any topic at all for fear they are "wrong" about it or don't remember the situation correctly.
The worst gaslighters will even create situations that allow for the usage of gaslighting techniques. An example of this is taking the victim's keys from the place where they are always left, making the victim think she has misplaced them. Then "helping" the victim with her "bad memory" find the keys.

Are You a Victim of Gaslighting Emotional Abuse?

According to author and psychoanalyst Robin Stern, Ph.D., the signs of being a victim of gaslighting emotional abuse include:2

1. You are constantly second-guessing yourself.
  2. You ask yourself, "Am I too sensitive?" a dozen times a day.
  3. You often feel confused and even crazy.
  4. You're always apologizing to your mother, father, boyfriend, boss.
  5. You can't understand why, with so many apparently good things in your life, you aren't happier.
  6. You frequently make excuses for your partner's behavior to friends and family.
  7. You find yourself withholding information from friends and family so you don't have to explain or make excuses.
  8. You know something is terribly wrong, but you can never quite express what it is, even to yourself.
  9. You start lying to avoid the put downs and reality twists.
  10. You have trouble making simple decisions.
  11. You have the sense that you used to be a very different person - more confident, more fun-loving, more relaxed.
  12. You feel hopeless and joyless.
  13. You feel as though you can't do anything right.
  14. You wonder if you are a "good enough" girlfriend/ wife/employee/ friend; daughter.
  15. You find yourself withholding information from friends and family so you don't have to explain or make excuses.

https://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/emotional-psychological-abuse/gaslighting-definition-techniques-and-being-gaslighted

----------

Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More Scree521
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More Scree523
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More Scree522
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More Scree524

https://youtu.be/UdVkK6rKUVI

http://www.oom2.com/t67631-cult-alert-sourcetruth-enterprises-inc-continues-to-expand

http://www.oom2.com/t67754-scam-alert-the-sourcetruth-matrix-cult-video

http://www.oom2.com/t67550-scammer-alert-sourcetruth-now-promotes-known-pedophiles

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:24 am

ayestu jump

EXCELLENT VIDEO NASH!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 2245507099Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:19 am

Beware of the Sourcetruth Cult Scam! Scam artist often use "Hoovering" as a tactic to get you back involved into their Narcissistic abuse.

----------

12 Big Signs The Person You Love Is A Narcissist Who's 'Hoovering' You To Death
Photo: Keenan Constance on Unsplash
Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video - Plus More What-is-hoovering
Christine Schoenwald
Writer
Love, Self
May 5, 2019

Hint: it isn't pretty.

Being dumped sucks, but there are times when it can actually be life-saving — especially when the person doing the dumping is a narcissist.

When someone with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) or similar personality disorders breaks up with you, they're doing you a favor. Hopefully, you'll recover and never have contact with them again.

For a while, it may look like you're safe from their manipulation, as you received nothing from them but the silent treatment. But that's just part of what a narcissist does at the end of a relationship.

It may go on that way for a week, a month or, even surprisingly, years, and then out of nowhere they reach out and lead you to believe there's hope the two of you may have a real future.

Luckily for you, this will never happen, because, unfortunately, you're being hoovered.

What is hoovering?

Hoovering is an emotional abuse technique used by narcissists and other manipulative personality types to suck their victims back into a relationship with them because they're running low on their narcissistic supply.

It's named after the Hoover vacuum cleaner, and it makes a lot of sense because the hooverer is basically treating you like dirt.

RELATED: Breaking Up With A Narcissist Is Hard, But These 8 Steps Will Help

Narcissists need the energy of being adored, and who better to suck that energy than someone they decide is still vulnerable to them?

Narcissists are emotional vampires and have no problem destroying you to get their needs met. The hooverer can be at a low point in their life and may need a quick-fix, so they look for the easiest and quickest source: you.

The bitter truth is that the narcissist has no intention of everything working out and giving you a happily-ever-after. For whatever reason, things aren't going the hooverer's way — maybe the person they dumped you for isn't working out or did something that annoyed them; he's getting ready to dump her or he might need something you have, like money, a car or sex.

You can think of yourself as the rebound; the hooverer will use you until they no longer need you, and then they'll dump you again with no thought to how it will affect you. The narcissist is the only winner in every situation.

The "hoover maneuver" usually begins after the narcissist has left you and after a period of silence.

Here are 12 signs of narcissistic abuse known as hoovering, plus how to deal with a narcissist's behavior so you can move on and get over your breakup.

1. They send you messages pretending nothing happened.

One day with no warning you get a message that says, "Hey stranger, long time no talk" or, "What's up?"
Do not engage.

2. They use the pretext of a special occasion to make contact.

Just translate "Happy birthday" or "Happy New Year" to mean, "I need some attention."

RELATED: If Your S.O. Is “Hoovering” It’s Time To Break Up

3. They ask you random questions.

"What was the name of the sushi restaurant we went to in Santa Barbara?"
Feel free to answer any way you want, but they don't really want to know the answer; they just want to get you to focus on them.

4. They make a fake gesture of caring.

"I was thinking about you" means "I was thinking about me" and "how I can use you to distract myself."

RELATED: How To Leave A Narcissist

5. They bring your kids into it (especially if they're not his).

"I know you hate me, but please tell Jake to score a goal for me."

6. They become your social director.

"Hey, want to catch up on some of the Oscar-nominated films with me?"
No, I absolutely don't.

RELATED: The 8 Stages Of Emotional Pain You Go Through When Breaking Up With A Narcissist

7. They praise you.

I read your piece on the philosophy of Miley Cyrus and I was riveted. Your writing speaks to me."

Yeah, well, listen closely because it's telling you to leave me the hell alone.

8. They call you to say something bogus.

Any hooverer knows that it's very difficult to resist when someone reaches out during a crisis.

But there's no need to be concerned — there's no aunt with cancer and the hooverer isn't concerned about a mole on his left shoulder. He's just using every trick in the handbook.

RELATED: The 5 Worst Types Of Emotional Vampires (That Will Ruin Your Life)

9. They "accidentally" call or text you.

Who says that narcissists can't be evil geniuses? A mistake call can deliver a whole lot of pain with a few strokes.

If you get, "See you in ten minutes. Love you" text, this is supposedly for his current girlfriend but is sent as a stab in the heart.

Then there's the, "Karen called and said Curtis is in the hospital. Call him right away" text, so that you'll feel compelled to call the hooverer.

10. They play the guilt card.

This includes the "I'll go to AA if you come back" or "I might do something harmful to myself if you don't respond" texts.

The narcissist manipulator knows that it's very difficult to say no to something when someone's life is in the balance.

RELATED: 6 Twisted, Confusing Things All Master Emotional Manipulators Do

11. They accuse you of something.

"Did you just call me?" or "Was that you driving past my house just now?"
No one likes to be accused of hoovering someone, but the hooverer is just trying to get you to respond.

12. They make false accusations.

"Stop stalking me," they text you as you shake your head in confusion. What? Who's stalking who?

It's tempting when you finally hear the things you've wanted to hear since you got dumped, and you think this will help heal the pain. But no, it will do just the opposite.

The hooverer doesn't really care about you because you're only a part of their sick game. Choose not to play.

People with personality disorders like narcissism don't have lasting relationships, and they don't feel love for anybody but themselves.

The reason they're hoovering you is 100 percent for themselves — you aren't even in the equation.

RELATED: 20 Extremely Brutal Signs You're In Love With A Narcissist

Christine Schoenwald is a writer, performer, and teacher whose work has appeared in the Los Angeles Times, Salon, Woman's Day, Purple Clover and Bustle, as well as a regular contributor to Ravishly and YourTango. Check out her website or her Facebook page for more.

https://www.yourtango.com/2016285104/12-big-signs-someone-you-love-hoovering-narcissist

----------

https://youtu.be/BaN_BbeXp5A

"Hoovering" - Tactics Used By Cult/Scam Artists

http://www.oom2.com/t67631-cult-alert-sourcetruth-enterprises-inc-continues-to-expand

http://www.oom2.com/t67754-scam-alert-the-sourcetruth-matrix-cult-video

http://www.oom2.com/t67801-sourcetruth-s-gaslighting-tactics-used-by-cult-scam-artists

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum