Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade

Go down

With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade Empty With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:47 am

With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade

23/01/2020

With the participation of the Sultanate - representatives of Arab countries discuss facilitating intra-regional trade Rc_157976427991_23

At the headquarters of the League of Arab States, the fourth meeting of the Technical Restrictions Committee on Trade within the framework of the Greater Arab Free Trade Zone chaired by Egypt and the participation of representatives of Arab member states concluded at the headquarters of the Arab League.

The Sultanate was represented at the meeting by Dr. Ahmed bin Salem bin Saeed Al Shammakhi, Director of the Conformity Department at the Ministry of Trade and Industry.

In a statement to "Oman", Dr. Ahmad Al Shammakhy said: The meeting discusses over a period of three days a draft legal text amending the annex on technical restrictions on trade within the framework of the Greater Arab Free Trade Area, noting that the preparation of this annex will have positive repercussions on the free trade area and facilitate Two-way trade.

Dr. Bahgat Abu Al-Nasr, Director of the Economic Integration Department of the League of Arab States, said in a statement: The General Secretariat of the League of Arab States received comments from seven Arab countries in addition to the Arab Organization for Industrial Development and Mining on that draft, as the draft was reconsidered in light of these observations Countries with the aim of arriving at a final drafting version of this appendix to be added to the FTA agreement, and the countries that have sent their comments are Jordan, Iraq, the Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and Qatar.

Abu Al-Nasr clarified that the mechanism for dealing with technical restrictions on trade is an integral part of any trade agreement between member states within the framework of the World Trade Organization, unlike the Free Trade Zone, which was originally based on the Arab Agreement for the Development and Facilitation of Trade Exchange in 1981, and therefore such a mechanism is not included. In the FTA agreement, hence the importance of adding a special legal annex on the subject of technical restrictions on trade to the Greater Arab Free Trade Agreement.

Abu Al-Nasr stressed that these restrictions focus on standards, specifications, transparency and technical procedures in customs outlets, and therefore these matters represent the most important restriction on trade in Arab countries, and for this it was necessary to prepare this appendix where the first version of it was prepared.
In light of the comments of the countries, this draft was reviewed and the goal is to reach a final version of this appendix that will be added to the FTA agreement.

He said: It is one of the most prominent technical restrictions that affect the movement of trade. The movement of commodity exchange between countries is the difference of specifications and standards, as well as issues related to transparency.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15761605158815751585160315771575160415871604159116/72121/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum