Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies

Go down

Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies Empty Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:27 am

Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies

23/01/2020

Saleh: The state pays the salaries of half a million workers who work in unemployed companies 18798

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Thursday, the economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed that the state paid the salaries of half a million workers working in unemployed companies, pointing to 75% of the state-owned factories being unemployed.

Saleh said during a symposium held by Bayt Al-Hikma to discuss the agreement on the framework of cooperation between Iraq and China and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "110 percent of the country's oil and other resources are spent to meet operational expenses, knowing that the job level is below the required level, which puts the country in front of the ordeal Because there is no development in the country. "

He added that "the agreement with China, which has been implemented for a period of 20 years, constitutes less than 3 percent of oil revenues for the purposes of the program for the agreement, which crystallizes economic financial engineering in the country. Besides, there are 172 state-owned companies with all their factories, but since 2003 there are 75 percent are unemployed, knowing that the state has yet to pay the salaries of 500,000 workers there.

He pointed out that "the amount of the country's domestic debt reached 41 billion dollars," noting that "China is the first country in the world to implement contracts and work in various environments and conditions, as well as that the agreement operates within the framework of the oil-for-development program, which is very important, indicating that most of Contracting that took place for 15 years was foreign. ”

Saleh stressed, “The government has prepared a sovereign account that can be taken from the country’s money and deposited in China in the currency of the dollar. In the event that the agreement is not successful, it is possible to open a contract for a specific project with different companies according to those funds, so the Ministry of Planning must work with experienced accounting agencies on Preparing an evaluation of projects and commissioning them before undertaking any contracting to avoid the presence of intermediaries and cutting off any corruption, which will encourage foreign contracting companies to enter the country, especially rail and road projects that many studies have been prepared in order to activate them but they were unsuccessful.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18864
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum