Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adam Montana is more confident than ever that this will end with a good profit.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Adam Montana is more confident than ever that this will end with a good profit.

Go down

Adam Montana is more confident than ever that this will end with a good profit.  Empty Re: Adam Montana is more confident than ever that this will end with a good profit.

Post by Ponee on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Adam Montana

...it's looking more and more like one of the Allawi's will be appointed PM.  My vote would be for the one that Maliki likes the least, but I don't get a vote in that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   When I bought Iraqi dinar for the first time, I will admit that I was not nearly as knowledgeable about it as I am today.  Over the years, I have continued to learn about it, educating myself and sharing that education, and I am more confident than ever that this will end with a good profit.  The year 2020 continues to shape up as a GREAT year for it, too! ...My friends, this situation is unfolding before our eyes... I have a strong feeling that the Dinar news is going to get much more exciting, very soon.

Article quote:  "Iraqi President Barham Salih tells President Donald Trump “These are challenging times, and United States has been a partner to #Iraq and in the war against ISIS” and stresses common interests in the region."  There is a bit of talk about the USofA interfering, influencing, or otherwise controlling Iraq. This holds some truth... My opinion is that Trump may not be directly responsible for Iraq's RV, but Iraq is being pushed to move away from Iran, and that is a good thing. Articles like these are pretty solid evidence that Iraq wishes to stay on our good side, and all that nonsense about Iraq "wanting US troops out immediately" was just that: nonsense.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum