Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani

Go down

Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani Empty Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani 2c9d9b65-8839-44df-94b9-ebf6b6a6fc06-16x9-1200x676

1/21/2020 11:40 AM

{International: Al Furat News} The World Economic Forum launched today, Tuesday, in the Swiss city of Davos, amid the participation of 3000 people, leaders and executives, under the slogan of working for a world “coherent and sustainable development”.

This year, as the World Economic Forum celebrates its 50th anniversary, a new urgency looms in the Alps, where trade and global economic growth prospects, technology companies, the future of pluralism and the geopolitical system are facing increasing challenges.

Everyone is awaiting the speech of US President Donald Trump after signing the first phase of the trade agreement that was concluded with China last week. Trump is expected to take a balanced tone in his speech this year.

Here it must be noted that Trump said last week: "We want these business leaders in Davos to come to the United States of America."

The issue of Trump's sacking occupies world public opinion, and is expected to address it during his speech in Davos.

For his part, a senior official of the International Monetary Fund said yesterday, Monday, that global growth appears to be awakening from its low level, but there is no sign on the horizon of recovery, and that risks ranging from trade tensions and climatic shocks add uncertainty to expectations.

The fund lowered its forecast for global growth for the years 2020 and 2021, mostly due to a more severe slowdown than expected in India and other emerging economies, although it said a trade agreement between the United States and China had raised hopes of a pick-up in activity.

In light of trade wars affecting exports and investment, the global economy grew 2.9% last year, the slowest rate since the global financial crisis, despite monetary easing from central banks at about the same time adding half a percentage point to global growth.

The activities of the Davos Forum this year will be attended by President Barham Salih, President of the Kurdistan Region Nechirvan Barzani.

Saleh is scheduled to meet many world leaders, most notably US President Donald Trump

LINK

Davos forum opens with the participation of Saleh and Barzani 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum