Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock

Go down

Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock Empty Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:08 am

Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock

21/01/2020

Karbala is self-sufficient in agricultural crops and livestock 13386

Economy News - Baghdad

Karbala Governorate announced, on Tuesday, the self-sufficiency of a large number of agricultural crops.

The Governor of Karbala Nassif Al-Khattabi said in a statement reported by the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the agricultural sector in the province witnessed a great boom during the past years through increasing agricultural areas and increasing production and quality."

He added, "The cultivation of wheat and barley crops in the governorate has multiplied its area and expanded its agricultural land by 20 times what it was before 2003," explaining that "the area of ​​cultivated land was three thousand dunums, while it has now reached more than 90 thousand dunums."

Al-Khattabi pointed out that "government support is one of the most important factors that contributed to the increase in agricultural production, since agriculture is an important tributary of the Iraqi economic tributaries that provide food security for the country and lead to the employment of manpower."

He stressed that "the projects of the desert regions witnessed also a lot of development, and that there is an increase in production for many strategic and field crops, especially after the use of modern technologies in agriculture and reliance on groundwater and artesian wells in addition to the use of modern mechanization in agricultural and animal activity."

Karbala Governorate was able to increase its projects in livestock to announce earlier the realization of self-sufficiency in chicken meat and table eggs, after it had owned only one poultry company before 2003.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18843
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum