Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment

Go down

The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment Empty The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:18 pm

[size=32]The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment[/size]

01/20/2020

The Communications and Media Committee examines the reality and obstacles of electronic payment A24I9161-800x445

Today, Sunday 19/1/220, the Communications and Media Committee chaired by Representative Dr. Naim Al-Aboudi, Chairman of the Committee and the presence of women and gentlemen, hosted the Director General of the National Retirement Authority, executives, and experts in communications, informatics and data security in the Ministry of Communications.

The host discussed the reality of electronic payment, its obstacles and the amount of the aid received without reference to the metric information.

The meeting also discussed suggestions, solutions and additions by experts and consultants in the Ministry of Communications and the National Retirement Authority, which includes four million beneficiaries of retirees according to biometric information, and ways to start towards the digital economy and information technology to reduce corruption that leads to waste of public money, and with a view to reducing routine Preserving time, in harmony with the government's reform program, in the service of the citizen, money, and the public interest.

The Media Department,
Parliament

19/1/2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/01/20/%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b9%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85-%d8%aa%d8%a8%d8%ad%d8%ab-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum