Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study

Go down

Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study Empty Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study

01/19/2020

Prof. Haider Wahab Al-Anzi *: Legal Spotlights on the Central Bank's Independence from the Executive Authority - A Comparative Analytical Study Book-cober-Haidar-Wahab-2

The issue of the independence of the central bank from the executive authority conflicts in two opposing directions. The first sees that the independence of the central bank is merely a myth, an illusion or an idea that is not applicable for several reasons, foremost of which is that the monetary authority has not yet reached the amount of the independent public authority, just as it is like other public legislative and executive authorities. Judicial and the monetary policy that the central bank is concerned with formulating and implementing is part of the general policy in the state and therefore the central bank must refer to the executive and legislative authorities and be associated with them and is in the process of drawing monetary policy and implementing it either. I saw that the independence and the necessary condition necessary for the success of the work of the Central Bank and other than that the bank is subject to the domination of the government and this is what causes financial risks standing in the forefront of falling into the inflationary crises.

. But if independence is necessary, all its components must be available, namely financial independence, administrative independence and technical independence. If the constitution of the Republic of Iraq in force for the year 2005 stipulated that the central bank is an independent public body that is responsible for questioning it and interrogating its employees, the constitutional treatment of the issue of independence was not a treatment. Integrated, where several deficiencies were marred, and the researcher took the spotlight on the constitutional and legislative deficiencies with proposing the necessary and appropriate solutions to enhance the independence of the Central Bank from the executive authority to ensure that the aforementioned bank performs its duties to the fullest.

To download the study as a PDF, click on the following link

Legal highlights of the independence of the Central Bank from the executive

(*) Professor of Public Finance and Financial Law, Faculty of Law, Al-Mustansiriya University

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/2020/01/19/%d8%a3-%d8%af-%d8%ad%d9%8a%d8%af%d8%b1-%d9%88%d9%87%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%86%d8%b2%d9%8a-%d8%a3%d8%b6%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a1-%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%88%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum