Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion

Go down

Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion Empty Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:48 am

Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion

20/01/2020

Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion 18742

Economy News _ Baghdad

Asia Hawala Company has won four awards at the level of Iraq, the Middle East and the world in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion. 

The company said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that our company won the leading and advanced positions in four awards at the level of Iraq and the Middle East as well as internationally with several international companies, by the organizers of the awards ceremony in the prestigious telecom world award 2019 (Prestigious Telecoms World Award 2019), as the awards were presented on September 24, 2019 at the Conrad Hotel in Dubai - United Arab Emirates, during the Telecoms World Middle East Summit.

She added that the company received the Best Emerging Market Initiative Award, which indicates the contribution of emerging markets to developing the economic level and services, especially electronic ones, that facilitate financial requirements and thus the life of the citizen, as well as the Digital Transformation Award Which indicates the companies and organizations that have taken upon themselves the future view of the digital trend and contribute to the global digital transformation and financial inclusion.

The company noted that the other awards are the Best Use of Mobile 2019 award, which indicates the best use by companies for existing communications networks by adding new services that enhance the economic development of the market and various segments of society, and the award for the best digital experience 2019 (Best Digital Experience 2019), which indicates the best example to follow in the field of digital development taking place and the search for the best digital experience that has served both the citizen and the market. 
  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion D786cc03%206e43%204576%20a77d%20c87246d5e319  Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion P_1480vfzby1

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18831
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion Empty The bank decided to allow companies to carry out the activity of selling lines of charge cards

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:51 am

The bank decided to allow companies to carry out the activity of selling lines of charge cards

January 20, 2020

Asia Hawala wins four international awards in the field of digital transformation and financial inclusion News-157951164513472

To / all exchange firms and brokerage firms buying and selling all foreign currencies ( imam )

Number: 9/5/37
Date: 20/20/2020

According to the requirements of the public interest, it was decided to allow companies wishing to engage in the activity of selling cards for the shipping lines of companies ( Asiacell , Zain , Korek ), provided that an independent record was opened for him, according to which the verified revenue will appear in your companies ’final accounts.

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1396
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum