Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks

Go down

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks Empty The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:31 am

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks

January 19, 2020

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks News-157942154720763

The Banking Supervision Department at the Central Bank of Iraq / Mosul Branch organized an introductory lecture entitled “Banking Risk Management” on Wednesday January 15, 2020, which included concepts (credit risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, reputation risk, legal risks) The lecture included staff of departments and divisions in a branch The conductor of this bank .

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks File-157942042667150

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks File-157942047985594

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks File-157942038963753

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1391
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks Empty Cabinet approval to open ten banking companies in Mosul

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:07 am

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks Alpha
Sunday 19 January 2020

Cabinet approval to open ten banking companies in Mosul

Baghdad / .. Nineveh Governor Najm al-Jubouri announced that he had obtained the approval of the Council of Ministers for the opening of ten banking companies.

Al-Jubouri said in a press statement that "the cabinet agreed to open ten offices B for exchange and financial transfer after security was established in the governorate.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=129191

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks Empty After a closure that lasted for years, banking companies resume their work in Mosul

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:47 pm

After a closure that lasted for years, banking companies resume their work in Mosul

18/01/2020

The Mosul branch organizes an introductory lecture to manage bank risks %D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-696x438

The information / Baghdad ..
The Governor of Nineveh Najm al-Jubouri announced, on Saturday, that he had obtained the approval of the Council of Ministers to open ten companies to exchange and transfer money through the provinces outside Iraq after a closure for a period of 3 years.
Al-Jubouri said in a statement seen by (the information), "The cabinet allowed the opening of ten banking offices within the security plan developed by the council aimed at overcoming sanctions and advancing the economy in the province."
For his part, the First Deputy Governor of Nineveh Governorate, Sirwan Rose Bayani, stated that "the Compensation Commission has started disbursing sums to about 300 victims who have submitted requests to compensate for their properties (homes, shops, and cars) that were damaged during the ISIS terrorist gangs control ," noting that "the subcommittee in the province will be announced in the few days Coming new later meals. Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/01/18/450205/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum