Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically?

Go down

After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? Empty After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically?

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:12 pm

[size=42]After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically?[/size]

[size=42]After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically? 1014063810
[/size]

After his agreement with China ... Is Iraq trying to satisfy the United States economically?

As three countries were approached to sign partnership agreements similar to the one that took place with China.

It is the United States, Japan and South Korea to sign partnership agreements, related to infrastructure, direct production and development of the agricultural sector in addition to other sectors.

So did these agreements come to the satisfaction of the United States after its negative stance towards Iraq’s agreement with China ? Are these agreements beneficial to the Iraqi national economy?

On this topic, guest of the "Where is the truth" program on the radio "Sputnik", the economist Yahya Al-Sultani

"First of all, it must be said that the government of Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi is a caretaker government. Can this government conclude agreements with countries and with huge sums, so these agreements may be concluded merely by words or to appease the United States, for the purpose of relieving pressure on the Baghdad government, Which is a caretaker government, so these agreements cannot be said to see the light under this government. ”

The Sultan continued his speech by saying, "The American side complains of two issues. The first issue relates to the failure of Iraq to conclude the agreement with the United States regarding the issue of infrastructure construction, and the second issue is that it was concluded with the Chinese side with such huge sums.

If the Baghdad government satisfies the American side in a similar deal with them However, it cannot satisfy them with the deal concluded with the Chinese side, because America wants to cancel this deal. "

Al-Sultani added, “The Iraqi government, even if it is a caretaker government, must move economically and internationally , in order to reduce the pressure of the American pressure, especially since the Americans have the upper hand in controlling the Middle East. The American president has explicitly threatened to seize the Iraqi money deposited with the bank.”

The US Federal Reserve, which is close to thirty-five billion dollars, is one of the source oil revenues, as compensation for what the United States spent in Iraq, so the carrot provided by the government of Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi will not satisfy the United States. The latter is only satisfied with the cancellation of the agreement. With the Chinese side, holding economic deals with them instead of that Convention. "

Prepared and presented by: Diaa Ibrahim Hassoun

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/radio_truth/202001181044100511-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87%D9%84-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A5%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%9F/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum