Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars

Go down

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars Empty Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:56 am

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars

27 Minutes ago

Baghdad:

The advisor of the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed today, Saturday, the volume of external and internal debt to Iraq.

He said in a press statement today that "the external indebtedness of Iraq amounts to less than $ 30 billion, and that there is external indebtedness pending on the Paris Club agreement, which deducted about 80% of the debts before 1990, was not settled."

He explained that "the external debt of Iraq for the pre-1990 phase, amounting to 128 billion dollars, 80% of which was written off under the Paris Club agreement."

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs: Iraq’s external debt is about 30 billion dollars, and the internal is about 42 billion dollars %D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82

He continued: "There are from 41 to 42 billion dollars belonging to the Gulf states and some other countries dating back to before the year 1990, debts outside the Paris Club agreement," noting that they are "outstanding debts that are resolved by resorting to the Paris agreement as a standard agreement for all of Iraq's debts."

He pointed out that "the debt remaining from the Paris Club agreement is less than 9 billion," explaining that "there are new debts arising from the war on ISIS terrorist gangs, which was estimated at about $ 13 billion."

He pointed out that "the remaining amount for countries inside and outside the Paris Agreement, and for international multilateral financial institutions not subject to the agreement, the Paris Club is estimated at 28 billion dollars."

He explained that "its payment will be in the form of payments from the year 2020 to the year 2028, each according to its maturity."

He explained that "the internal debt of Iraq is estimated at 42 billion dollars for the Central Bank, Rafidain, the TPI, and Al-Rashid.

http://altahreernews.com/10987/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum