Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"?

Go down

A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? Empty A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"?

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:21 pm

[size=41]A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"?[/size]

2020-01-17

A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? 82301086_1479506342213459_6591976734306861056_o

Yassin Iraq: Baghdad

raises recent questions raised against the management of Al-Rashid Bank, many questions, which are the demonstrations of the employees demanding the dismissal of the manager, who was only 3 days in office, as well as the adoption of his attack by people connected to the company "K-Card", which raises doubts .

3 days ago, the Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein issued a ministerial order assigning Dr. Rashad Khudhair Waheed and the employee entitled (Senior Director) to walk the bank’s work as an agency and until the appointment of an authentic general manager.

Not a day has passed since the Finance Minister’s letter, until a number of the bank’s employees went out with a demonstration calling for the “dismissal” of their manager, justifying this by “mismanaging” it.

A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? 18ecd2e9-f9f9-4bb6-8aa0-8cac4855b4e6

“Suspicious” positions

and what is surprising, the demonstration of Al-Rasheed employees enjoyed the blessing of Alaa Abdel-Hussein Abdel-Hadi, the brother of Bahaa Abdel-Hussein Al-Saadi, who heads the smart card company “K-Card”, where he posted a post on his personal account on Facebook in which he said that “Al-Rashid Bank employees demonstrate in front of their bank demanding The dismissal of their corrupt general manager (Rashad Al-Daini) due to his administrative and financial corruption, which caused great losses to the bank that was on the verge of bankruptcy due to mismanagement.

A "suspicious" mob against the Rashid director: How is he accused of "mismanagement" a day after his inauguration ... and the relationship of "K-Card"? C56d9999-129d-4a94-a045-562322d8d143

The attack of the brother of the president of the company "K-Card" raises several questions, and brings to mind the correlation of his post with the Rashid Bank canceling the transaction with the K-Card, after significant corruption suspicions confirmed by the Central Bank and the Integrity Commission.

And KeyCard has a record of suspicions that political and government personalities agree upon, and according to official documents and books, the company pledged that the "smart card" provides 256 services to the beneficiary, and installs ATM machines in front of all bank branches in Baghdad and the provinces, but it disclaimed from The agreement concluded, as the smart card provided only one service, which is the payment of salary, and it has not installed any automated teller machine, as well as accusations by the Integrity Commission of “thefts” and similar fingerprints in the work of the K-Card.

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee had promised to expose "serious corruption suspicions" related to "Key Card Iraq", while calling on the government to issue arrest warrants against its owner and partners.

Former committee member Kazem Al-Sayyadi said in statements dating back to the beginning of last year, that “many serious suspicions of corruption affect the file of the (K-Card) Iraq company,” noting that “money laundering is among those suspicions, which we will reveal in the coming days.”

A well-informed source confirmed to "Yass Iraq" that "the demonstrators, most of whom are related to K-Card, are being recruited to prevent the manager from working permanently, as well as intimidating and provoking the administration."

The management of Al-Rasheed Bank “challenges”: the judiciary is the judge, for
its part, the Director General of Al-Rashid Bank refuted what he described as “cheap allegations”, omission and personal targeting, while those who accused him of corruption demanded that evidence be presented before the judiciary and public opinion.

The bank administration said in a statement that "Iraq has received a copy" of it, that "the general management of Al-Rashid Bank in the person of its general manager is subjected to a campaign two days ago that used the methods of projection and targeting", indicating that "without the right of that campaign led by some employees whose personal interests were blocked And in which they demand benefits and privileges contrary to legal contexts, and when we express our position through our willingness to face any accusations directed against us, and the judiciary and integrity are the separation between us and those who accused us of that. ”

https://yesiraq.com/%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83-%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%B6%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%80%D8%B3%D9%88/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum