Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN

Go down

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN Empty THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 pm

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN

Wednesday, 15 January 2020

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... EMPLOYEE REVEALS HIDDEN 2466F407-A9CE-42B7-8552-584680757E8B

Baghdad / National News Center -

An employee at the Central Bank of Iraq revealed to the station that the named Hassan Nasser Jaafar al-Lami is Qasim Soleimani the financial in Iraq, and one of the main officials in financing Iran and Hezbollah in foreign currency, and that he entered Lebanon on the sixth of last December.

According to press sources, “On last December 2, an Arab satellite channel received a call from Baghdad from an Iraqi woman saying that she works in the Central Bank of Iraq and in possession of evidence condemning Iraqi figures who illegally withdrew dollars from the aforementioned bank before escaping abroad to finance groups linked to Iran Classified as a terrorist organization in the United States, including Hezbollah and even ISIS groups.

And after "multiple contacts with the woman and checking the documents and her identity, a team from the satellite channel met in one of the neighboring countries to preserve the confidentiality of the meeting and preserve us for her security."

The lady indicated that “the corruption that occurred previously, present, and independently was caused by the governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, who has withdrawn powers,” noting that “there are two general managers who have full powers. ”

And she continued that "there are three heads of corruption in the central bank who consider Iran’s arms in Iraq to control the central bank, the first of which is Hamad Al-Musawi, the owner of Al Hoda Bank, Ali Ghulam, the owner of the Bank of the Middle East, and Hassan Nasser Jaafar al-Lami, the owner of the Bank of Iraq and across Iraq."

The sources pointed out that "the Iraqi lady said that the Federal Bank in New York asked the Iraqi Central Bank to prevent Hassan Nasser and the owners of other banks from selling foreign work, specifically the dollar, because of charges against them such as money laundering and the smuggling of dollars for terrorist purposes."

And she continued, "Hassan Nasser Jaafar Al-Lami has this Noor Bank of Iraq and across Iraq, this is a dangerous man and he has a strong ability to sell dollars and foreign work abroad, confirming that he is one of the ISIS financiers."

She pointed out that "White House sources assured her that the US administration has started investigations with senior influential employees of the Central Bank of Iraq after it became clear that pro-Iranian banks are trying to break US economic sanctions by smuggling the dollar to Iran and its allies in the region."

She added that "Al-Lami hid all the documents in the bank and forged them," noting that she "got the real documents by helping employees inside the bank."

She noted that Al-Lami "came to Lebanon during this month and met Hezbollah to negotiate how to fund them from Iraqi money."

https://nnciraq.com/21646/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum