Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean

Go down

Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean Empty Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 pm

[rtl]Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean[/rtl]

anuary 17, 2020

Specifications of a super aircraft carrier that France sent to the eastern Mediterranean 56471741000000_original-1000x525

Bressi (France) - (AFP) Paris - Time
French President Emmanuel Macron announced during his congratulations to the military on the occasion of the New Year Thursday, that the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle will soon sail to the eastern Mediterranean in support of the international coalition against ISIS.

He said, "The Naval-Air Force will go in support of Operation North (the French part of the International Alliance + Hard Resolve + Operation) from January to April, before deploying in the Atlantic and North Sea."

He stressed that the aircraft carrier "will be at the core of joint operations between several European countries", explaining that "Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Greece will participate in keeping up with + Charles de Gaulle + during their operations."

He pointed out that "this European power, as is the case with our deployment in the Baltic countries, will come to strengthen the link between the two sides of the Atlantic Ocean and to strengthen NATO, and this is additional evidence that European defense and NATO are two pillars of one structure."

The French President stressed that “in the Near and Middle East, and despite the transformations taking place in the region, our forces participating in the North operation continue their operations in combating ISIS (...) whose threat remains, in another way, latent and more subtle.”
Macron veiledly criticized countries that withdrew part of their forces from Iraq in early January, against the backdrop of escalating tensions between Tehran and Washington.

He said that "France, since its inception and steadfastness (...) has remained determined and courageous," stressing that "those who fight the terrorist threat, and those who bear it, in this region, know who is present and who is remaining."

Macron was speaking from the "123 Orleans-Bricy" air base, which is one of the most prominent French air bases, and includes 2,200 military and civilian personnel covering a wide range of activities, including air transport and special operations.

What are the   specifications of Charles de Gaulle?

Charles de Gaulle is the operator of the French navy, while the shipbuilding company made it to the order on February 3, 1986
It was placed on April 14, 1989.
Its first buoyancy was on May 7, 1994 while it started service on May 18, 2001
And its first sailing from May 21, 2001 to June 1, 2001
She was called de Gaulle in 1987 and previously called Richelieu and then switched to Charles de Gaulle 1987
Its characteristics:
The port: Toulon
Hitting: (wounding) an aircraft carrier
Payload: 42,000 tons (maximum)
Weight: 37085 tons
Height: 261.5 meters
Width: 31.5 meters
Water depth: 8.5
Height: 75
Power: 61000 kw
Propulsion: two X 150 MW pressurized nuclear reactors
Speed: 50 km
Range: unlimited distances for 20 years
Passenger capacity: 1950
Crew: 700
Reinforcement:
Esther missiles
Mistral missiles
Sadral missiles
Silver launchers
20 mm sprinklers
Portable aircraft 28 to 35 aircraft
Dassault Super Atendard
Eurocopter AS532
The third time
E-2 Hook I
Dassault Raval
Dauphin

https://www.azzaman.com/%d9%85%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%b5%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%ad%d8%a7%d9%85%d9%84%d8%a9-%d8%b7%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%b9%d8%b8%d9%85%d9%89-%d8%a3%d8%b1%d8%b3%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%87%d8%a7-%d9%81%d8%b1%d9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum