Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020

Go down

Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020  Empty Mnt Goat Update for Jan 16th 2020

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:33 pm

January 16, 2020 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today. So much news pouring out of Iraq!
So here we sit and its past mid-January already. Still no reinstatement. Well I know for a FACT that the corruption in Iraq has to be curbed in order for the reinstatement to take place. They need a stable government and to ensure the wealth of Iraq stays within Iraq. If you want some of it you will have to invest and work to get it. Sorry no more freebies for Iran!

I have been telling everyone this for years so this should be of no surprise. I also told everyone that my last talk with the CBI said that they were still moving along with the “project to delete the zeros” in spite of the turmoil with the government. Remember there are two parallel paths moving along. One path is the financial reforms of the CBI and the other is what the government has to do to support it. The path of the government is along the lines of security and stability. So, do you really think Iraq has a stable government right now? I mean right now? This could suddenly change but not yet.

I know many of you are expecting me to give some sort of new timeline today but I am not going to do so. Why not?
I can not give a timeline since the prime minister first has to be nominated and then ratified in parliament. Once this is done, I will contact the CBI and see what I can find out. Now you know they will never give me an exact time but they do give me information that leads me to conclude what they might be up to.
So, we sit and wait.
What is the good news? 
There is some good news this week. To explain what happened this week I have to first outline how the CBI transfers money to and from the private banks within Iraq.
So, when the banks turn in the larger 3 zero notes they get a “credit” from the CBI. This means the CBI owes them the sum of the balance of what they just turned in. Right?
Sometime later the CBI can do a many things to satisfy these credits. 
1)they transfer to the banks US dollars (via currency auction receipts); or 2)other currency, as needed (coins, smaller category notes as 250, 500, 1000), etc); or 
3)other foreign currency as needed.
Note: nothing is free and the CBI does not give out free money. The banks must turn in currency to get currency. Got this so far?
So, this week the CBI started issuing 50k and 100k notes to the banks to satisfy these credits. Folks this is WOW! news.
Yes, really fantastic news for us. If you remember the 50k notes were already issued way back in 2003 but were quickly recalled since they did not serve their purpose at that time.

This was another indication that they were not yet ready to move ahead with the process as quick as they originally planned. This also shows to us that these large 3 zero notes were not meant to be around very long and have now already out lived their usefulness in the economy.
So now the CBI reissued the 50k notes again and also finally issued the 100k notes. WOW! On doing so the CBI stipulated to the banks these notes would satisfy the credits owed to the banks. Remember there are only so many smaller category notes 250, 500 and 1000 needed in circulation and so they are saturated already. In other words they are only going to place in circulation so many of these notes to meet their standard (nominal) amount for these denominations.

So, when these amounts are met, then what? The CBI still wants to continue collecting the 3 zero notes. But they must give the banks back something in return. Since the reinstatement is not yet ready to go and they can’t yet give them more of the smaller, smaller category notes or coins, they must issue something in return to satisfy the banks balance sheet. Next remember we have been told many times that these larger 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the smaller category notes. So, these 50k and 100k notes fit right into what the CBI has been telling us all along. The best part of this story is they are NOW doing it. WOW! Are they getting ready for something?
However, the banks could not circulate these 50k and 100k notes and they are meant only for “inter-banking” transactions ONLY. In other words, they do not go out to the general public and are ONLY to be used within the banks. Why would they need such large denominations? They didn’t need them before (2003-2019)?

They need them now because they are getting ready for the “international Monetary Exchange” between countries. If they are going to shut off currency auctions and use strictly Iraqi dinar, they will need these much larger denominations. Get it? This is part of the overall monetary reform plan and as I told you earlier in this story the CBI is slowly still moving along with the monetary reform plan even though the government side is lagging behind a bit to support it.

I know this was a long-winded speech on how this is all working and the recent changes that took place this week to support the monetary reform. We should all feel good about the progress. No, we didn’t get our reinstatement yet but we did get this VERY good news this week. Things are still moving ahead and will continue until the day they pull the trigger.
However, I want to caution everyone in believing that Iraq needs a robust economy or that they need a partial or total reconstruction of their country to reinstate their currency. This is all rubbish and nonsense perpetrated by ignorant so-called intel gurus who are just pushing their opinions on you. Yes, they talk big and smart on their conference calls but what do they really know?
These ideas of needing a robust economy and a reconstructed Iraq is NOT the case. In fact, it is just the opposite. Iraq will need the funds from the reinstatement and the currency to attract investors and the funding for the reconstruction effort. Just look at the deal with China and the $60 billion investment they want to make in Iraq. Oh – didn’t the US also commit to $60 billion too? 

But neither country is going to do anything without a viable currency. They are not out to just given them money and watch it get stolen and go to Iran. Does the US have sanctions on Iran and so why would they want this money to filter into Iran then to overcome the sanctions. This is also why these currency auctions must end very soon. The US is really going to “crack down” on Iran and its coming.

All this political talk about how they Iranian Nuclear deal was working by these democrats, especially Joe Blow Biden this week is such lies. It has been verified that the agreement with Iran made no difference and inspectors were not no even allowed in most areas to inspect compliance. The agreement was a sham and was only a pollical move to appease the American public and Iran and the Obama administration to save face. So again be careful on the these lies being pushed by the democrats. Do your own research!
Why in hell are we seeing all of a sudden, the US pushing to get rid of the Iranian influence and all its corrupt politicians from Iraq. Folks – it is time for the reinstatement and the US must secure its investment along with China. The CBI is ready and the world is ready for Iraq. It is time….
Enough said!
More news….
UPDATE: Iraq- selecting a new prime minister
The head of the Bayraq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, MP Muhammad Othman Al-Khaldi, expected that the personality of the new prime minister would be independent and close to the demonstrators. While he indicated that the return of Adel Abdul-Mahdi to the post had become impossible.
(Baghdad: Al Furat News) A close associate of the Sadr movement leader, Muqtada Al-Sadr, revealed today, Monday, the fact that his sister’s son, Ahmed Al-Sadr, was nominated to head the government.
One of the people said to the close, “Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi,” asking: “Who is Kyle Hashem Al-Oqabi Sayyid Ahmad al-Sadr want to head the government? Manila Halaloum?”
Lerd Saleh replied: “Because of the publications of some (the two streams) that are harmful and unhelpful.” is over
More news….
Akhbariya : The director of the American Middle East Alliance, Tom Harb, confirmed on Tuesday that the POPULAR CROWD threatened the deputies if they did not vote against the American presence.
Harb said in a televised statement, followed by "Al-Akhbaria", that "factions loyal to the crowd used threats and intimidation against the deputies who did not vote against the American presence."
(Mnt Goat – The “popular crowd” is the Iranian backed party in Iraq. They need to disband this party altogether and make it illegal in the future to have a dominate Iranian party or bloc)
More news…..
DEMONSTRATIONS RAISED THE SLOGAN "WE WANT A HOMELAND"
The demonstrator, Ali Hashem, revealed today, Wednesday, that the demonstrators were exposed to threats after the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced a million demonstration.
Hashem explained in his speech to (Tigris), that the one who calls himself (the resistance) is the one who owns the joints of the state in his hand, and the demonstrators welcome any peaceful demonstrator but they do not accept those who accuse them of accusations, calling on the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to present the demonstration squad to Parliament.
Hashem stressed that the demonstrations raised the slogan "We want a homeland" since its first day, noting that what is happening in a regional international conflict today has nothing to do with the demonstrations.
More news….
US SECRETARY OF STATE MIKE POMPEO: US FORCES ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE IRAQ
Hood, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs, said that the US administration is looking forward to strengthening the strategic partnership relationship, denying "any talk now about the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq."
In an interview, Hood called for Iraq to "accelerate the appointment of a strong prime minister who would control security forces and lead Iraq towards prosperity and the strengthening of sovereignty."
The official added that "the current time is appropriate for the United States and Iraq to sit together to talk about commitment to strategic partnership at the diplomatic, financial, economic and security levels."
Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks. 
Articles Begin
CURRENT 2020 BUDGET IS READY IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE. THE BUDGET WAS APPROVED BY THE CABINET BEFORE THE RESIGNATION OF THE GOVERNMENT
{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, announced that the current 2020 budget is ready in the Ministry of Finance.
Saleh said that the budget was approved by the Cabinet before the resignation of the government, but the student council re – engineered again and consider some paragraphs of spending and then be transferred to the Ministry of Finance in preparation to be sent to the parliament. 
He stressed that currently the budget ready for the financial and called the parliament to claiming it to be informed about what paves the way for its legislation.
Saleh pointed out that the budget will include listing the most prominent projects that will be implemented by China for the purpose of passing it in Parliament.
(Mnt Goat – So here it is again in yet another article. The 2020 budget was ready when Mahdi resigned. So why didn’t he pass it on to parliament prior to resigning? We know why and its because he wanted to create this budget crisis and hold up progress.)
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?
In a remarkable precedent, the LEADER OF THE IRAQI PRO-IRANIAN MILITIA BADR, HADI AL-AMIRI, STIPULATED THAT THE PARLIAMENT VOTE FOR HIM TO ASSUME THE LEADERSHIP OF THE PMF, INSTEAD OF FALEH AL-FAYYAD.
Al-Amiri was nominated for the position of deputy head of the crowd, succeeding Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, WHO WAS KILLED, ALONG WITH IRANIAN GENERAL QASSEM SOLEIMANI, IN A US AIR STRIKE IN BAGHDAD ON JANUARY 3, before it was reported that he had assumed the position of head of the crowd.
Although Al-Fayadh was filling the presidency of the crowd by a decision of the Prime Minister, observers believe that the candidate for the position needs the confidence of Parliament, being a minister.
And Iraqi political analyst Hussein Allawi, in an interview with "Al-Hurra Site", points out that Al-Amiri's adherence to obtain the confidence of Parliament stands behind him for several reasons, including "his fear, as well as political leaders in Iraq, of the exposure of militia leaders being in the government, including Al-Amiri, to new US sanctions."
Allawi explains that Al-Amiri "is afraid for himself, especially with the controversy that occurred WITH HIS APPEARANCE IN THE ATTACK ON THE AMERICAN EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD AFTER THE AMERICAN STRIKE OF THE IRAQI HEZBOLLAH BRIGADES MILITIA" LOYAL TO IRAN.
The American embassy in Baghdad was subjected to a violent attack on December 31, and was at the forefront of the attackers, leaders of the PMF militia loyal to Tehran.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Abu Mahdi, the engineer, described the leader of the Iraqi Hizbullah militia, Qais Khazali, the leader of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq militia, Wahadi al-Amiri, the leader of the Badr militia, and Faleh al-Fayyad, the head of the Popular Mobilization Committee, whose photographs of their participation in the embassy attack, were described as “terrorists” and “clients of Iran.”
Hadi al-Amiri, according to analyst Hussein Allawi, wants to "obtain constitutional immunity in his leadership of the crowd under the banner of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces."
But constitutional immunity will not exempt him, according to analyst Raad Hashem from legal and judicial accountability if files and legal notes are opened against him and against the Badr militia he heads, especially crimes related to demographic cleansing in the liberated areas, especially in Diyala province and Iran's incursion into those areas.
And the Badr Shiite militias affiliated with the Popular Mobilization Committee, are accused of being responsible for demographic cleansing in the Diyala governorate to which Hadi al-Amiri himself belongs, “Until now the province has witnessed the encroachment of lands and the expulsion of its residents to enable others belonging to Iran” to occupy it, according to Hashem.
Hashem believes that Al-Amri’s request to obtain the confidence of Parliament is to increase his influence within the crowd, “He wants to obtain the legal legitimacy that enables him to overcome the challenges of his administration to the popular crowd.”

Hashem believes that obtaining the confidence of the parliament will not be a dilemma for Al-Amri, because the Shiite majority in the parliament will vote for him and perhaps some Sunni representatives who fear his power and the commission of crimes against them.
The Popular Mobilization is a militia that was established with the fatwa of the Shiite authority in 2014, to fight ISIS, then it was merged to operate within the framework of the Iraqi security forces in theory, and it is assumed that it receives orders from the Supreme Commander of the Iraqi Armed Forces who is the prime minister, but recent events in Iraq have proven that Many of the crowd factions receive their orders from the Iranian capital, Tehran.
(Mnt Goat – Hey folks, these Iraqi politicians and citizens are going to have to make a choice. Either they stand with a national, free and sovereign Iraq or they don’t. It they do they can’t let Iran take them over as a puppet state. You can’t have it both ways.
You can’t criticize the US for trying to sort it out and then say they are invading their sovereignty yet when you already let Iran in that is doing the exact same thing you criticize the US for. The US does not want to run the country long term but knows what has to happen for them to be prosperous.

Time to get real and know who your friends really are. How can Iraqi politicians sleep at night? On one hand they hold back the reinstatement of the dinar based on too high of a deficit, so they say, yet over $40 billion was stolen in the currency auctions just in 2019. This is almost half of the $100 billion projected to rebuild Iraq. What the hell are they thinking? Someone needs to lay it out and tell is like it is. They need to face reality. Too bad HADI AL-AMIRI was not also in the car along with IRANIAN GENERAL QASSEM SOLEIMANI when the drone dropped its bombs…. blush )

CBI AMENDS INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR CURRENCY AUCTIONS
As for amending the instructions for selling foreign currency for the year (2017), a warm greeting. A reference to the board decision of this bank numbered (192) for the year (2019). We would like to inform you about the amendment of Paragraph (Second) and Paragraph (Secondly ۱۱) of our instructions above, as follows:

The old text: Paragraph (Secondly). Commitment to take steps to validate data and information obtained by the customer. New text:. The bank maintains the documents, data and information that document the operations it obtained from the customer in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and instructions.
Old text: Paragraph (Second ۱۱) • It is permissible to transfer the funds to enhance the balances of the final beneficiaries' accounts through financial intermediaries who are authorized to transfer and receive remittances in and outside Iraq, with an obligation to disclose that and supported by the proof thereof.
The new text: • Funds for enhancing the balances of the final beneficiaries accounts may be transferred through companies duly authorized to transfer and receive remittances in and outside Iraq with a commitment to disclose that and supported by what is proven and from the above we would like to inform you to amend some fields in Form No. (4) and Form No. (5) ) From the instructions referred to above and attached as attached. with respect . 

And
According to the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. (56) for the year 4 / for the purpose of achieving the goals of this bank by strengthening the role of the banking system and non-banking financial institutions in delivering foreign currency to its REAL NEEDERS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR to maintain the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rates against the foreign currency by and from Another aspect is the simplification of procedures for selling foreign currency, INCLUDING CONTROL AND VERIFICATION MECHANISMS FOR DAILY SALES, with the need to adhere to the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Law No. (39) for the year 2015 decides to issue the following instructions:
instructions for buying and selling foreign currency intention 2017
First: The application for participation in the window of buying and selling foreign currency: 1. The Central Bank of Iraq is strengthening the bank balances of banks wishing to do so with its correspondents abroad to finance.
This information continues and is very long. You can find the complete set of instructions from the CBI via this link to the pdf.

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-157891064866670.pdf
(Mnt Goat – I just thought I would bring this to you to mention that the CBI is trying very hard to get the corruption out of the auctions. This is just another worthless attempt if they do not actually prosecute the pro-Iranians who are committing this money laundering. Remember in 2019 there was over $40 billion almost a half of what it would have taken to rebuild the entire Iraq from these wars. As very sad day they allow Iran to steal this amount from the CBI reserves and yet they have to go out and borrow money to meet their deficit in the budget? What kind of fools are they? This corruption must end. It is destroying Iraq! ☹ )
SADR SUGGESTS A PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION MILLIONS UNITED DENOUNCING THE AMERICAN PRESENCE AND OTHER FORCES IN IRAQ, WITHOUT SPECIFYING A DATE FOR THE DEMONSTRATION
Baghdad – Abdul-Hussein Ghazal
Iraqi Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr from his residence in Iran on Tuesday called for a million demonstration, to condemn With the American presence in Iraq, whose parliament voted last week to end the presence of foreign forces in the country, Without scheduling a gathering.
The rejection of the Iraqi popular movement – beyond the control of the Sadrist movement -Calling Sadr and her enemy shuffled cards and an attempt to whitewash the page of the dirty militias linked to Iran.

The movement said in a statement, a copy of which was received by Al-Zaman International yesterday evening, that the invitation is launched from the ground the Iranians against Washington are now politicized and courtesy, and do not serve the Iraqi issue, which is summed up of salvation.

The Iranian and the Quds Force’s domination of the country’s sovereignty. Al-Sadr said after a meeting with militia leaders and factions in Iraq who came to Iran, in a tweet via his Twitter account that ” the skies of Iraq and its territory and sovereignty violated by invading forces ” in a reference to the United States , which assassinated an aircraft strike early January the Iranian General The influential Qassem Soleimani and Deputy Chairman of the Popular Mobilization Authority Abu Mahdi al-Muhann tuck.

He said al- Sadr in Ngridth ” to neither of the East nor a western Iraqi revolution endowed with God ‘s Soldiers and Soldiers home to a peaceful demonstration millions united denouncing the American presence and Panthakath ” , Without specifying a date for the demonstration.

Here is the protestors response to Sadr:

And demonstrators from Baghdad say to "Gilgamesh Press", that "the invitation of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr, to a million to condemn the violation of Iraqi sovereignty by the Americans, IS BORNE BY THE POWERFUL PARTIES THAT HAVE MADE IRAQ A LAND AND SKY PERMISSIBLE FOR REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL INTERVENTIONS."

While an activist who asked not to be named said to "Gilgamesh Press", "Mr. SADR SHOULD SUPPORT THE POPULAR DEMONSTRATIONS CALLING FOR AN END TO CORRUPTION, ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE CORRUPT AND AN END TO THE QUOTA SYSTEM as he was calling."

He added, "WE WERE AWAITING CLEAR STANCES FROM MR. SADR, ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO THE PROTESTS, in which the people brought nearly 700 martyrs, thousands of wounded, and tens of kidnapped and disappeared persons."

In Karbala, demonstrators told our correspondent, "The parties loyal to the Iranian neighborhood and others bear the responsibility for the destruction, looting, destruction and breach of sovereignty that took place in Iraq ... They brought Iraq to this miserable state, and they turned our country into a village of this and that country."

And spread on the networking sites tweets CALLING FOR THE BOYCOTT OF THE INVITATION IN THE PROVINCE OF DIWANIYAH, MUTHANNA AND BABYLON.

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, had called from Iran for a million demonstration denouncing the American presence in Iraq and the breach of Washington and Iraqi sovereignty.

(Mnt Goat – so it appears from this article 2 things:
1) the citizens protesting refuse to go along with Sadrs plan for a major protest against the US presence in Iraq and rejected Sadr’s invitation;
2) they want Sadr to buckle down and take a final stance on Iranian presence in Iraq. Sadr so far has not.)

STRESSING THAT NEXT WEEK (THIS WEEK) WILL SEE THE RESOLUTION OF THE PRIME MINISTER'S SELECTION FILE
Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, recently sent many messages to protest arenas around the candidates for prime minister, the latest of which is the call to "stop stubbornness" and call for the formation of a new government within a specified deadline by submitting 5 candidates.
After that, Al-Sadr held in Qom a meeting with the leader of the Al-Fateh coalition, Hadi Al-Amri, that reached a new agreement on the shape of the next government, which is the same scenario that produced the government of Abdul-Mahdi, but the Alliance of Sayers says that "the project is different this time."

ROn the details of the agreement, a source close to Al-Sadr says that "the political forces have agreed in principle to pass a candidate to head the government, in light of the dialogues that took place between representatives of the supreme authority Ali al-Sistani with al-Sadr and the leaders of the building coalition."

The source who spoke to "Ultra Iraq", speaking on condition of anonymity, added that "the candidate closest to the government palace according to the agreement is the head of the intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazemi," noting that "the agreement provides for the nomination of two candidates to compete for the position, Al-Kazemi and the former prime minister Haider al-Abadi. "

He also showed, "The blocs will favor Kadhimi, as an independent candidate who does not have a second nationality and has not held a senior political position, specifications that were stipulated by the demonstrators in the candidate to head the interim government."
Al-Sadr had put on the page “Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi” three names to head the government, describing it as “acceptable,” including Al-Kazimi, before returning to withdrawing it after what he considered a rejection by the demonstrators of the three names that included Faeq Sheikh Ali and Rahim Al-Akili along with Al-Kazemi.
On Sunday January 12, the Alliance of Saireon revealed the scenes of the meeting of Muqtada al-Sadr, leader of the Sadrist movement, and Hadi al-Amiri, leader of the Alliance of Fateh in the Iranian city of Qom, while stressing that next week will see the resolution of the prime minister's selection file.

The coalition confirmed, "The meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amri comes in the service of a real Iraqi project that differs from the previous one ," noting that "next week will be crucial in choosing a candidate for prime minister, in light of the 15-day deadline set by Sadr to choose a valid and strong government that will restore Iraq to its prestige after American targeting and supreme religious references regarding breach of sovereignty.
(Mnt Goat – again I will warn everyone the title of this article is only someone’s opinion on when this stalemate will end. It is only being hopeful. It will probably come and go….again….!!! ☹ )

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE NEW FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LAW RECENTLY PASSED BY THE PARLIAMENT

On Wednesday, a member of the Iraqi Economic Council, Ghadeer Al-Attar, announced the importance of the new financial management law recently passed by the parliament.
A statement by Al-Attar received by ( Iraqi Media News Agency / INA ) stated that "the Financial Management Law AIMS TO REGULATE THE RULES AND PROCEDURES GOVERNING FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING MANAGEMENT IN THE FIELD OF PLANNING, PREPARATION, IMPLEMENTATION, CONTROL AND AUDIT OF THE FEDERAL PUBLIC BUDGET."
He added, "The law will direct all federal revenues to the public treasury to cover public expenditures, determine the internal control units' link in administrative and technical terms, establish mechanisms related to budget implementation, the commitment of each implementing agency, and determine the responsibility of the Ministry of Finance in the implementation phase."

Al-Attar indicated that “through the Financial Management Law, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO SET SPECIFIC DATES TO PRESENT THE FINAL ACCOUNTS AND ADHERE TO THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BUDGET (BUDGET TRANSPARENCY, BUDGET COMPREHENSIVENESS, BUDGET UNITY, ANNUAL BUDGET, AND NON-ALLOCATION) when preparing and implementing the federal public budget and related matters in a manner that ensures the stability of the economy Macro and financial stability, enhancing budget allocation, improving spending efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring optimal cash management and improving the quality of budget information provided to the House of Representatives and public opinion. ”

The House of Representatives voted in its session yesterday, Monday, to amend the Financial Management Law.

(Mnt Goat – remember I told you that if they do not formally “open” the 2020 budget and instead decide to use the 1/12 formula, there can be little to none BUDGET TRANSPARENCY, BUDGET COMPREHENSIVENESS, BUDGET UNITY, ANNUAL BUDGET, AND NON-ALLOCATION as stated in this new financial management law in this article.
So are they holding off on opening the budget until this law was in place? Now it is passed in parliament and so we wait to see what comes next. Iraq is good at making excuses as to why they do something, later we find out just the opposite and that they lied to us. So maybe we see the TRUTH now finally being flushed out as to the holdup in opening the budget? WE lerned already that in fact they can send the budget to parliament now as parliament just also passed a new law for an exemption for this situation. Just asking…. blush )
EMPLOYEE SOURCE IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ IS IN POSSESSION OF EVIDENCE CONDEMNING IRAQI FIGURES WHO ILLEGALLY WITHDREW DOLLARS FROM THE CBI TO FINANCE GROUPS LINKED TO IRANIAN TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDING HEZBOLLAH AND ISIS GROUPS
January 15, 2020
An employee at the Central Bank of Iraq revealed to the station that the named Hassan Nasser Jaafar al-Lami is Qasim Soleimani the financial in Iraq, and one of the main officials in financing Iran and Hezbollah in foreign currency, and that he entered Lebanon on the sixth of last December.
According to press sources, “On last December 2, an Arab satellite channel received a call from Baghdad from an Iraqi woman saying that she works in the Central Bank of Iraq and in possession of evidence condemning Iraqi figures who illegally withdrew dollars from the aforementioned bank before escaping abroad to finance groups linked to Iran Classified as a terrorist organization by the United States, including Hezbollah and even ISIS groups.
And after "multiple contacts with the woman and checking the documents and her identity, a team from the satellite channel met in one of the neighboring countries to preserve the confidentiality of the meeting and preserve us for her security."
The lady indicated that “the corruption that occurred previously, present, and independently WAS CAUSED BY THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK, ALI AL-ALAQ, who has withdrawn powers,” noting that “there are two general managers who have full powers. ”
And she continued that "THERE ARE THREE HEADS OF CORRUPTION IN THE CENTRAL BANK WHO CONSIDER IRAN’S ARMS IN IRAQ TO CONTROL THE CENTRAL BANK, the first of which is Hamad Al-Musawi, the owner of Al Hoda Bank, Ali Ghulam, the owner of the Bank of the Middle East, and Hassan Nasser Jaafar al-Lami, the owner of the Bank of Iraq and across Iraq."
The sources pointed out that "the Iraqi lady said that the Federal Bank in New York asked the Iraqi Central Bank to prevent Hassan Nasser and the owners of other banks from selling foreign work, specifically the dollar, because of charges against them such as money laundering and the smuggling of dollars for terrorist purposes."
And she continued, "Hassan Nasser Jaafar Al-Lami has this Noor Bank of Iraq and across Iraq, THIS IS A DANGEROUS MAN AND HE HAS A STRONG ABILITY TO SELL DOLLARS AND FOREIGN WORK ABROAD, CONFIRMING THAT HE IS ONE OF THE ISIS FINANCIERS."
She pointed out that "White House sources assured her that THE US ADMINISTRATION HAS STARTED INVESTIGATIONS WITH SENIOR INFLUENTIAL EMPLOYEES OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AFTER IT BECAME CLEAR THAT PRO-IRANIAN BANKS ARE TRYING TO BREAK US ECONOMIC SANCTIONS BY SMUGGLING THE DOLLAR TO IRAN AND ITS ALLIES IN THE REGION."
She added that "AL-LAMI HID ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN THE BANK AND FORGED THEM," noting that she "got the real documents by helping employees inside the bank."
She noted that Al-Lami "came to Lebanon during this month and met Hezbollah to negotiate how to fund them from Iraqi money.
(Mnt Goat – yet more evidence that the CBI is financing terrorists. When will this be prevented? We have heard about this for years now. These currency auctions are the problem not the solution.)
Articles End
Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!
Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.
In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER
“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.
To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.
To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.
That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.
In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen 
Much love to ya all, 
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum