Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again Empty Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:26 pm

Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again

16-01-2020

Abdul-Mahdi proposes to hand over Kirkuk to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again Image

Baghdad - news

Sources within the delegation of the Prime Minister in the caretaker government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, revealed today, Wednesday, the latter's attempt to raise the issue of handing over Kirkuk governorate to the Kurds in exchange for supporting his assignment to the prime minister again, during his recent visit to the Kurdistan region and a meeting with Kurdish leaders last Saturday.

The sources said, in an interview with "Al-Akhbariya": "The Baghdad delegation headed by Abdul-Mahdi informed the Kurdish forces of its willingness to show flexibility towards the Kirkuk crisis, especially with regard to the return of the Peshmerga forces to it, provided that this is done within a comprehensive agreement to form a new government."

She added: "The Kurdish parties disagreed with Abdul Mahdi's delegation on a number of issues, the most prominent of which was Kurdistan's rejection of the government's decision to remove American forces, which led to the lack of agreement on other issues."

The sources emphasized that, "despite the lack of agreement between Abdel Mahdi and Kurdish officials, politicians from the Arabs and Turkmen express their fear that Kirkuk will become part of the deal to form the new government," noting that "this comes in conjunction with talk of negotiations at the level of High, aiming to reopen the KDP offices "in the province, which were closed after the Iraqi army entered it by order of former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in 2017."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=207246
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum