Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels

Go down

Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels Empty Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:09 pm

[size=34]Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels[/size]

16/01/2020

Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels Ssss-1

The Senior Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Abdul Karim Hashem Mustafa, headed the Iraqi delegation to the political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union, which were held at the headquarters of the European Union in Brussels on the date.
During the meeting, views were exchanged on many files of common interest and the latest developments on the Iraqi and regional arenas, and ways to activate the partnership and cooperation agreement between Iraq and the European Union and a road map for the resumption of the meetings of the sub-committees emanating from the above agreement that came into effect since August 2018, where he showed Mr. Al-Wakeel, Iraq’s position on the importance of reducing escalation and tension in the region, the importance of restraint, and resorting to dialogue between all parties.
For her part, Ms. Helga Shamd expressed the importance of continuing the dialogues between all parties concerned to discuss the current events in Iraq and on the regional scene, and stressed the importance of the role played by Iraq in order to reduce escalation in the region, and indicated that the European Union pays great attention to the stability of Iraq as An important partner of the European Union.

Political dialogue meetings between Iraq and the European Union in Brussels Photo_2020-01-14_13-33-59-1

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/01/?p=7827
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum