Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner

Go down

While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner Empty While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 pm

While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner

2020-01-16

While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner 15791540454314442ab6f7e7738fb9f7b4a168ed40--%D8%A8%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A91

Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, inspected the city of Bismayah Residential Project implemented by the Korean company “Hanwha” for the National Investment Authority, accompanied by Mr. Choi Wang Ho, President of Hanwah Company, and Mr. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Maher Hammad, and the Director General The Economic Department of the Investment Authority, Dr. Ikram Abdul Aziz, represented by the President of the Authority, and the Director General of Government Contracts at the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Azhar Hussain Saleh.

Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi appreciated all the efforts that contributed to presenting this pioneering project that will include 100 thousand housing units, confirming his endorsement of the two projects of the suspended train and the highway linking the capital Baghdad and the city of Bismayah, which will contribute to support the various sectors in the city, pointing to the ministry’s adoption in its vision to mitigate From the housing crisis in all governorates to residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner.

The Minister of Planning announced, during his review of the progress of the work stages in the city of Bisma, which 40% of it has been completed, that the ministry continues its efforts to establish the administrative capital, which will include a number of ministries and vital institutions, and establish a sports city in the same region, stressing the importance of these projects in support The developmental reality of the various sectors, empowering the Iraqi private sector, and providing more job opportunities for young people.

While inspecting the progress of work on Bismaya Residential Project .. Minister of Planning: In our vision to alleviate the housing crisis, we headed towards implementing residential complexes and integrated cities in an investment manner 15791540454314442ab6f7e7738fb9f7b4a168ed40--%D8%A8%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A91

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1000
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum