Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)

Go down

Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Empty Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)

2020-01-16

Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) 1579153845eb9c0d3818d0568b680557ceb78e4143--fao

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, received at the Ministry’s Bureau today, Wednesday, the resident representative of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Dr. Salah Al-Hajj Hassan and his accompanying delegation. During the meeting, they discussed ways to improve the agricultural reality in Iraq.

Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi reviewed with the UN organization the Ministry’s vision to develop the agricultural sector based on improving production levels in a way that contributes to achieving the added value of agricultural crops and increasing their ability to compete, pointing to the potentials that can be provided by relevant international organizations and the international community, and the best way to invest these capabilities, including It will positively affect the national economy and provide more job opportunities.

Indicating the Ministry's endeavors to achieve food security and support the national food industries and achieve local and spatial development; by reducing production costs and adopting modern scientific methods, investing agricultural advantages and characteristics for each governorate and achieving local sufficiency, marketing and promoting its products and exports, leading to a balance in commercial exchange with all countries, especially Dates, tomatoes, milk and other crops that Iraq abounds in.

Calling (FAO) to support the Ministry of Agriculture and relevant authorities in the public and private sectors in their endeavors towards developing the capabilities of the Iraqi farmer and enabling him to deal with modern technologies, pointing to the various means of support that the government went through in the framework of achieving the goals adopted by the 2030 vision of sustainable development Foremost among them is the fight against poverty and hunger.

For his part, the resident representative of the FAO praised the government efforts to improve the reality of the agricultural sector, which is one of the most important development sectors, stressing the organization's readiness to cooperate seriously with the Ministry of Planning and develop integrated plans to develop agriculture and improve levels of production, and encourage farmers to invest their land in an optimal way.

This was agreed during the meeting, which was attended by Undersecretary Dr. Maher Hammad, to form a joint working group to follow up the implementation of the programs agreed upon.

Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) 1579153845eb9c0d3818d0568b680557ceb78e4143--fao

Minister of Planning discusses ways to improve the agricultural situation in Iraq with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) 1579153736811aa3ee0b22b58eebbf4a6e2858c61f--fao

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=999

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum