Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation

Go down

Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  Empty Bruce says all we’re looking for now is the manifestation

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Bruce 

[via WiserNow]   ...our Treasury Secretary - Mnuchin said that there was a chapter in the China Trade Agreement – One chapter that dealt with currencies...we know there are some things in that agreement that deal with our currencies  - okay -  I thought it was interesting that he brought that up in the interview...So, what I’m saying is; When President Trump puts his presidential signature and seal to this agreement tomorrow that in effect is locking in everything for us to move forward into our redemption period...

Now, what I’ve been told from several sources...is, shortly after the signature takes place...we do believe that we are on track for this to go...We’ve got 10-12 days to do our exchanges at the redemption centers – From whatever date we start...and then they will reset screen rates and so on for the public after the redemption centers are closed...We have the RV / GCR in our spirit – all we’re looking for now is the manifestation  of it which we believe could very well be tomorrow [Wednesday]. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum