Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects

Go down

Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects Empty Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:17 am

[size=32]Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects[/size]

01/15/2020

Al-Haddad discusses with the President of the National Investment Commission the support of the Authority's efforts in legislation and laws to enhance investment opportunities and implement service projects WhatsApp-Image-2020-01-15-at-11.10.15-800x445

Dr. Bashir Al-Haddad, Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, stressed the importance of supporting and supporting the efforts of the National Investment Commission with the legislations and laws in force to enhance investment opportunities and attract solid international companies to implement large service projects in the basic sectors of health, agriculture, water, electricity, the communications network and housing, and rehabilitate the infrastructure in All governorates of Iraq, and the speech of his Excellency came during his resignation at his residence in Baghdad, the head of the National Investment Commission and the agency of Mr. Salar Muhammad Amin. During the meeting, strategic initiatives were discussed to support the economy and the sponsor ways To encourage the Iraqi and foreign investors and raise the profile of services and the construction of housing units to ease the housing crisis and take advantage of the surrounding urban centers spaces.

Media office of the Vice-President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives

January 15, 2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/01/15/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d9%80%d9%80%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%8a%d8%a8%d8%ad%d8%ab-%d9%85%d8%b9-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%87%d9%8a%d8%a6%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b7%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum