Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/14/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/14/20

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 1/14/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 1/14/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Jan 12, 2020
[Baghdad-Ain]
An informed source revealed, today, Sunday, that A NEW PRIME MINISTER WILL BE DECIDED THIS WEEK, revealing the agreed specifications.
The source said in a press statement that “an agreement was made between the political leaders at the level of the leaders of the blocs TO RESOLVE THE POSITION OF PRIME MINISTER THIS WEEK.”

He added that “a meeting that included all the leaders of the Shiite blocs was agreed upon to resolve the position of Prime Minister this week and to the fullest extent next week,” noting that “it is within the agreement that the CANDIDATE IS NOT A MILITARY AND NOT A JUDGE.”

Iraq has been living in a constitutional vacuum for nearly two weeks, after the end of the constitutional period to assign a new prime minister to succeed the resigned, against the backdrop of demonstrations, Adel Abdul Mahdi.

(Mnt Goat – we have heard this told to us many times. So why does it never occur? I need to explain to everyone that something always gets lost in the translation from Arabic to English. When they make these statements, like above article, they are just telling us what they desire and are planning for. Then when they can’t get it to work, the effort re-targets. So we must take all this “with a grain of salt” and not get angry or upset.)

More news….

ANNOUNCED THE ACTIVATION OF THE MECHANISM TO RESOLVE THE NUCLEAR DISPUTE WITH IRAN

Reuters reported, in an urgent news shortly ago, that France, Britain and Germany announced the activation of the mechanism to resolve the nuclear dispute with Iran because of Tehran's failure to honor its obligations under the nuclear agreement.

Two European diplomats said that France, Britain and Germany will inform the European Union, on Tuesday, that they will activate the mechanism for resolving the nuclear dispute with Iran, after Tehran launched new violations of the nuclear agreement concluded in 2015.

The diplomats added, that the decision aims to salvage the agreement by talking with Iran about what it should do to reverse decisions taken, and pointed out that the goal is not to re-impose UN sanctions, as reported by "Reuters"

More news….

MORE INTEL GURU RUMORS DEBUNKED

I am so sick and tired of this rumor that the US is going to use the Iraq dinar after a revaluation to pay off the entire national debt. Really? We have been told by these gurus that the US holds trillions of dinar. Really? Where do they get their figures from? I want to see the evidence and proof.

Okay so today I debunk this “trillions of dinars” theory / rumor. I want to bring to your attention a video of our president Trump speaking with Fox news. He exposes during the last minutes of the video that the US has only 35 billion in USD worth of Iraqi dinar. So now we don’t have to guess or spread rumors anymore just how much dinar the US government really has…do we?

Why am I telling you this?

My intent to today is to finally debunk this bullshit rumors of how the Iraqi dinar is going to pay off the entire US national debt once it revalues. Really? That’s over 20 trillion dollars of debt. How can they do this with only 35 billions dinar? Come’on folks wake up!

Just how stupid is all this? Can it get any dumber? If you read my post on the Kuwaiti dinar and how it REALLY revalued you too will see the lies and rumors within the dinar community on this subject matter too. So go figure.

Here is the link and so please go read it. It is FACTUAR news not rumors.

Did the Kuwaiti dinar really revalue?
https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/fact-or-fiction-kuwaiti-rv/668221536846575/

Should you invest (or have invested) in the Iraqi dinar?
https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/should-i-invest-in-the-iraqi-dinar/1016967875305271/

It is time we dispel all these stupid rumors from ignorant people who know a lot about nothing.

So even if the Iraq dinar did revalue we take the $35 billion the US has in its reserves and apply it. At a revaluation rate of, for example) $4 this would only pay off a very small percentage of the national debt. ($4 x $35 = $140 billion) and so it would not barely scratch the surface of over a $20+ trillion in national debt. This would not even eliminate a trillion of it.

Do you see now just how ridiculous these bullshit guru rumors are? They make these fake statement like they actually believe in this crap too. All they are doing is repeating them without any verification. How misleading they are. Yes, this is the NESARA/GESARA gang who perpetrates these rumors and lies. It is not a mistake on their part but intentional lies.

I also want to point out while we are on the subject of NESARA / GESARA that there is not going to be any “transfer of wealth” or “new republic” once the revaluation of the Iraq dinar happens. Sorry folks….more lies. More bullshit to have you go and buy some of these currencies under false pretenses.

This is what GESARA claims. First it was NESARA then seems like overnighbt some idiot changes it to GESARA for the GCR nonsense. Yes, just like that they change the acronym to fit their purposes without any legal standing or laws to back it up. Folks it is all bullshit and there is absolutely no connection of what these idiots who push this nonsense on their calls and websites are saying. They are liars and bullshitters. Get it? So today is just more debunking of their nonsense.

I caution anyone listening to any of these so-called intel calls that if they even mention NESARA or GESARA you should run like hell and stop listening to them because now you know where they are coming from and just how crooked and messed up they are. What do you think all their other information then is like? Yes, just more rhetoric and bullshit.

Truth about NESARA / GESARA:

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/fact-or-fiction-the-complete-story/810118942656833/

This lady who calls herself “Grace with Glory” is a typical example. She is a pot-smoking, homeless bum who lost everything including her home. She is jobless and too stupid even to follow what is happening in Iraq, yet she wants to give you timelines on when the RV will occur. Really? Oh – she says “we need an economic crash”, to trigger the RV. Really? If she even had half a brain, she would realize just how bad this would be and how it would absolutely hinder and destroy any chance of an RV from taking place.

But this is not where she is coming from since she convinces you that she is some holy-roller who knows everything. She even uses Frank26 as a reference and says he is an “expert” on what is happening in Iraq. Really? She only says this because she knows nothing about Iraq or wants to learn.

Will she be surprised when the RV does occur and the stock market has a record high that day? Will she ever come and apologize and tell everyone just how wrong and misleading she has been? Will she return all the money she scammed out of you all these years? No, instead she will just disappear into the night and fade away like so many of these other idiot gurus are going to do. She will simply move on to her next scam. You see they are like leaches. They just want to use you and this opportunity to scam as much money out of you any way they can pre-RV. Since you are gullible, they use the RV and make up lies about some GCR, NESARA, GESARA and only God knows what else. Any crap to expand their influence even deeper over you.

I hope everyone is listening to me today as we see everything, I have been saying over the years is playing out. Am I the expert? No! and I do not attest to be one either but I know a hell of a lot more than ANY of these know-it-all intel gurus.

More news….

The Parliamentary Finance Committee promised, on Monday, the House of Representatives decision to retrieve the funds THAT WERE NOT DISBURSED TO PREVIOUS BUDGETS by the governorates and ministries and mix them with the current budget and deposit them as trusts will reduce the budget deficit, stressing that these funds will not include the percentage granted to the region within the budget for the current year.

Theban added, "Recovering funds from governorates and ministries does not mean that they will go to other ministries or provinces, but rather will be paid to the same entity as part of the current budget to be a motivation for local governments and ministries to spend on projects and doors that have been disbursed."

Theban pointed out that "these funds will be in the form of trusts so that they are not counted within the funds of the public budget until the region is not required to deduct them from their percentage for the current year."

(Mnt Goat- This article proves that the previous budgets have not been opened and finally they are going to open them and spend them.)

More news….

SHARIF ALI BIN AL HUSSEIN ANNOUNCED HIS CANDIDACY FOR PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ

On Saturday, Sharif Ali bin Al Hussein announced his candidacy for the post of prime minister in Iraq, while promising to meet the demands of the demonstrators.

In a video clip broadcast to the media today, Al-Sharif said: “In line with the demands of the young demonstrators and for the sake of those who presented their blood as sacrifices to restore the homeland and their wasted dignity and what they stipulated of specific specifications and what the rational reference offered and what I affirmed of the necessity of choosing a non-dialectical figure, and to the will of many, I put my name in your hands as a candidate for prime minister. “

He added: “I have the honor to pledge to the people and youth to meet the demands they have set, and we will spare no effort to implement the demands of the demonstrators and walk the country to safety.”
Al-Sharif was the last of the remaining royal family whose members were all killed on July 14, 1958, when he was outside Al-Rehab Palace at the time.

SNG - Today, Sunday, leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, confirmed that he will not run for prime minister, stating that it is up to the people.

Allawi said in a tweet on his Twitter account: "I made clear my resignation to parliament and announced it to public opinion frankly."

He added: "I am not seeking the prime minister, and I will not compete with those who seek to obtain it."

He continued: "I did not nominate myself previously for the position - I agree with the brothers in the Governing Council on my nomination and I will not nominate myself for him today, it is up to the will of the people and not to the wishes of the greedy or foreign and sectarian interference."

More news….

MILLIONS OF DEMONSTRATORS INSULT THE IRANIAN BACKED MILITIAS DEMANDING AN END TO INTERFERENCE IN IRAQI AFFAIRS

Friday’s protestors: Member of Parliament and candidate for prime minister, Faik Sheikh Ali, said on Friday that millions insult the Iranian militia with demonstrations demanding an end to interference in Iraqi affairs.

Sheikh Ali said in a tweet on his personal page on Twitter followed by "Al-Akhbariya", that "millions (not a million) of the Iraqi people are now descending and sweeping streets and squares in the cities of Iraq and Baghdad."

(Mnt Goat – By the way Faik Sheikh Ali is the favored candidate for prime minister by the protestors. They are calling for his appointment.)

More news….

FORMER PRIME MINSTER AYAD ALLAWI RESIGNS FROM COUNCIL OF REPRESENTATIVES

"Allawi announces his resignation from the membership of the Iraqi Council of Representatives as a result of the failure of the Council to play its legislative and oversight role and its failure to deal seriously and positively with the demands of the popular and mass movement," Allawi's media office said in a press statement.

(Mnt Goat – As you should know that Ayad Allawi was also on the list of favorites for candidate for the new prime minister, even though he has had prior political involvement. What does this tell you?)

A parliamentary source said, on Saturday, that the House of Representatives went to reject the resignation of the leader of the National Coalition, MP Iyad Allawi, and dismissed him from the parliament.
The source said in a statement carried by a correspondent of that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will reject during the session today, Iyad Allawi, the resignation, and his dismissal from the Council."

And that "the dismissal decision came for several reasons, the most important of which is the failure of Allawi to take the constitutional oath as a member of the House of Representatives, absenteeism from attending sessions, and harsh criticism of the House of Representatives."

It is noteworthy that a parliamentary source said this morning, Saturday, that the former member of the House of Representatives, Hassan Shwerd, would replace Iyad Allawi if his resignation was accepted by the Presidency of Parliament.

Who is Iyad Allawi?
He served as:
-38th Prime Minister of Iraq in 2003 (or the first prime minster under the new democratic government),
-Interim Prime Minister of Iraq from 2004 to 2005;
-Vice President of Iraq from 2014 to 2015;
-President of the Governing Council of Iraq.

More news….

IRAQI OFFICIALS SAY THEY WANT THE WITHDRAWAL OF US FORCES IN PUBLIC, BUT THEY SECRETLY DO NOT SAY SO

US President Donald Trump confirmed his agreement to withdraw his country's forces from Iraq. In response to a question whether the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Iranian Quds Force in Baghdad, might lead to the departure of the American forces to Iraq, Trump said, "I agree with that." Trump added that his approval was before rejecting recent calls from Iraqi officials to start planning for the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq.

Trump stressed that Iraqi officials say they want the withdrawal of US forces in public, but they secretly do not say so.

More news….

LEGAL EXPERT ALI AL-TAMIMI SAID THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC HAS THE RIGHT TO REASSIGN ADEL ABDEL MAHDI AS HEAD OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Al-Tamimi said in a special statement to Dawaf, that the Prime Minister can be assigned again for a second session, provided that his mission and its legal duration of 4 years are terminated, despite the absence of a constitutional text to that effect, but by analogy to what was stated in Article 77 of the constitution that defined the president’s term in two terms and that What applies to the Prime Minister applies to the President of the Republic.

More news….

The US dollar to Iraqi dinar (IQD) exchange rate was down on the Kurdistan Region’s currency markets on Friday (January 10) to 1,221 dinars to the US dollar. This was not a bad change since considering all the chaos going on in Iraq the CBI seemed to keep the rate stable from 1,200. The rate is tied directly to the US dollar, the decline in the dollar also impacted the rate.

More news….

IRAN’S FOREIGN MINISTER THREATENS TO EXPOSE WESTERN DIPLOMATS WHO TOOK BRIBES TO CREATE THE IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL

When Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal, European companies were faced with a stark choice. Do they continue doing business in Iran and risk being prohibited from doing business with the United States and with any bank who does business with the United States? Or do they pull out of Iran?

The answer to that question will become more clear in the next few weeks as Steve Mnuchin and the green eyeshades guys in Treasury begin to reimpose pre-2015 sanctions.

(Mnt Goat – more corruption with the former Obama administration is exposed.)

More news….

DISCUSSED IN PARLIAMENT ON SATURDAY ALLOWING CABINET TO SENT 2020 BUDGET FOR A VOTE TO PARLIAMENT

At its session on Saturday, the House of Representatives discussed a number of issues concerning public affairs.

One of the issues, according to the statement of the Information Department of the House of Representatives received, the Council discussed the importance of disbursing financial allocations to complete projects throughout Iraq, by giving the House of Representatives the authority to send the Federal Budget for 2020 to the Council for a vote.

New news….

Iraqi politician and former Nineveh governor, Atheel al-Nujaifi, indicated on Sunday that SAVING IRAQ FROM ECONOMIC SANCTIONS is the people's first demand.

(Mnt Goat – Like I said Iraq really does not want to go down this road of sanctions again. They have experienced this before and it is not good. Of course the pro-Iranian politicians don’t give a shit and would allow this to occur. This would be feeding right into what they want for Iraq. They do not want Iraq to prosper. They want to continue the currency auctions indefinitely and this is why it is so hard to stop them. Once this Iranian power hold is gone we will see the reinstatement occur very quickly. It is now happening.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

IMPLEMENTATION OF AGREEMENT WITH CHINA IS AN IMPORTANT STEP AND A NEW STAGE IN THE COUNTRY, CONSIDERING THIS AGREEMENT AS A "NEW RENAISSANCE IN IRAQI HISTORY."

National News Center - The deputy of the State of Law coalition Mansour Al-Baiji confirmed today, Sunday, that the entry into force of the agreement with China is an important step and a new stage in the country, considering this agreement as a "new renaissance in Iraqi history."

Al-Baiji said in a statement that the National News Center received, a copy of it, that “the country suffers from deteriorating structures in all governorates during the previous period. Therefore, entering the agreement into effect is a major achievement for the country, as it will CONTRIBUTE TO EMPLOYING THOUSANDS OF IRAQI MANPOWER, great prosperity and recovery in the Iraqi economy.” ”

He added, "This agreement is ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT AGREEMENTS CONCLUDED BY THE GOVERNMENT, because it was done according to the DELIVERY OF A QUANTITY OF OIL TO CHINA and does not include interest or payment of money in the future. The Iraqi government will not cost any financial burdens in the future, but it was made according to the delivery of an amount of oil to China IN RETURN FOR THE ENTRY OF ITS COMPANIES. TO IRAQ ".

He added that "the Iraqi government to deal firmly with America as it strives to thwart this agreement because it represents a major blow to America and being well aware that this agreement would REVIVE THE IRAQI ECONOMY and complete the establishment of ports , especially the port of Faw let alone run thousands of hands working."

(Mnt Goat – sounds me what they are saying here is in reference to the agreement with China made months ago. In this agreement China will provide its companies and investment into Iraq in exchange for oil. I quote from the article – “The Iraqi government will not cost any financial burdens in the future, but it was made according to the delivery of an amount of oil to China” however the agreement is pending the formation of a government and voting on it by Parliament and ratification of the President of the Republic. The articles of the Iraqi constitution, articles 61, 80 and 77, the internal system of parliament, article 127, and article 1 of law 35 of 2014, the law of entering into treaties prohibits a caretaker government from passing new laws (or treaties too) to parliament. So again they are stuck until this new government is formed. Did Madhi know all this when he resigned? Of course he did and could have first taken care of many of these issues (like submitting the 2020 budget) as well as this treaty prior to resigning. What else lurks in the background that will surface? )

WHAT DID THIS WEEKS ADDITIONAL SANCTIONS ON IRAN INCLUDE?

Washington announced its next strategy toward Iran, indicating that it includes "more diplomatic and economic isolation."

"The US strategy, after the elimination of General Qassem Soleimani and subsequent Iranian retaliatory attacks on US military bases in Iraq, is further diplomatic and economic isolation of Iran," said State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagos.

In response to the Iranian attack on Ain al-Assad's military base in Anbar, the United States imposed sanctions last Friday on 17 IRANIAN MINING AND MINERALS COMPANIES, as well as ON FOREIGN SHIPS involved in transporting Iranian products, and on 8 senior Iranian officials.

(Mnt Goat- Looks to me like the sanctions were much more than just on people. Read the article. You can read?)

CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS SHOULD BE DECIDED BEFORE THE START OF THE LEGISLATIVE RECESS OF PARLIAMENT

On Sunday, MP Sabah Al-Okaili, deputy to the Alliance for Iraq, suggested that the name of the candidate for the Presidency of the Council of Ministers be decided before the start of the legislative recess of Parliament, while stressing the importance of the parliament cutting its legislative holiday in case the new prime minister needs to convene.

The World - Iraq

Al-Ugaili said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the Iraqi people, for whom we have waived our electoral entitlement, to choose who they see fit to occupy the position of Prime Minister, must choose a person who is able to overcome the challenges of the stage." Political choice of this character. "

Al-Okaili added that "IN THE EVENT OF NOMINATION OF AN INDEPENDENT, STRONG AND NON-PARTISAN PARTY, WE ARE READY TO VOTE ON IT," suggesting that "the name of the candidate be submitted before the end of the current legislative term and the start of the legislative recess."

Al-Okaili stressed that, “In the event that the new prime minister chooses his cabinet, which he deems appropriate during the legislative recess of the parliament, the parliament should hold a special session to vote on those names and not wait until the new legislative term begins,” noting that “the next government, whether it is a government with a number of normal ministers,” Or brief, it is related to the vision of the new prime minister, who will submit it to Parliament according to his view, and he is responsible for it if the parliament is persuaded to vote for it as it deems appropriate in order to bear full responsibility for it before the parliament.

The House of Representatives had voted to extend its legislative term for one month after it was scheduled to end on the third of January.

(Mnt Goat – So we are already past this date and still no candidate submitted to parliament.)

BLOOMBERG: IRAN WAS IN TROUBLE EVEN BEFORE SOLEIMANI'S DEATH

The administration of President Donald Trump has no shortage of justifications for the killing of Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani, from stopping an imminent embassy attack to retaliating for the death of a U.S. contractor to needing to do just about anything President Barack Obama wouldn’t.

To my mind, though, the most persuasive case was made by the president himself: “The Iranian regime’s aggression in the region, including the use of proxy fighters to destabilize its neighbors, must end, and it must end now.”

The question, of course, is whether the death of the man who ran those proxy forces will result in more or less of that destabilization. So, for insight into where the Middle East is headed, I talked to somebody literally in the middle of it: Kim Ghattas, a longtime BBC journalist living in her hometown of Beirut. Ghattas, currently a nonresident senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, has a new book coming out at an opportune time: “Black Wave: Saudi Arabia, Iran and the 40-year Rivalry That Unraveled Culture, Religion and Collective Memory in the Middle East.” Here is a lightly edited transcript of our discussion:

Tobin Harshaw: Qassem Soleimani was often called the Islamic Republic’s “indispensable man.” As you’ve pointed out, no man is indispensable. So what fills the post-Soleimani vacuum, both inside Iranian military and political circles, and then in the region?

Kim Ghattas: Within the military circles, he's already been replaced by his deputy, Esmail Ghaani. But I think what makes him difficult to replace is his longevity in managing Iran's regional military policies. He was the master chess player, and he kept track of every piece on the board. He was involved not only in paramilitary operations, if you want to call them that, but he was pretty much leading and shaping the war in Syria. He was also involved in the nitty gritty of politics — showing up in Iraq recently to discuss the formation of a government, flying here to Lebanon, possibly also to discuss the formation of a government. Arriving in Damascus and Baghdad. It just goes to show how hands-on he was. He knew all the players and all the players knew him.

TH: The response to the Soleimani assassination seems almost choreographed. The Iranians launched missiles at an Iraqi base hosting Americans, but they were careful not to kill anyone. Do you think it's safe to say Iran doesn’t want war right now more than anyone else does?
KG: I think it's safe to say that Iran doesn’t want a full-on war, because that's not something that they can win, probably. And it's not their usual M.O. They’ve been master of proxy wars and covert operations for the last four decades.

TH: Your forthcoming book covers the twists and turns of Middle East politics, particularly Iran and Saudi Arabia, since 1979. This U.S.-Iran crisis may seem huge in the present moment, but how great a turning point do you think it will turn out to be in that larger picture?

KG: Looking at the arc of the last 40 years, I found a real pattern of turning points at every end-of-decade since the revolution of 1979 — events that changed the trajectory of the region. In 1988-1989, it was the end of the Iran-Iraq war; followed by the Gulf war; then we had 9/11; 10 years later the Arab uprisings; and now we have a wave of popular protests in Iraq and Lebanon with anti-Iran sentiments, as well as protests in Iran, and now the killing of Soleimani, who has been part of this arc for 40 years. His absence changes the chessboard and the calculus of foes and allies. What we don’t know yet is in which direction things will turn.

TH: Seen from the U.S., the Gulf Arabs seem to be holding their collective breath. They hate and fear Iran, but don’t want a regional war. What would be the best outcome in the eyes of the Saudis and their cohort, and can they do anything to achieve it?

KG: The Saudis want Iran’s regional ambitions curbed without a full-on war, certainly not one between the U.S. and Iran. They were fine with the devastating Iran-Iraq war but anything wider would scare them. They have to live with the fallout, they’re in the same neighborhood. And they worry about Iran’s ability to do real damage to the kingdom, as with the attack on the Abqaiq oil facility in September. They probably want to see the U.S. apply more pressure on Iran with sanctions and such, but they’re also keeping a door open to talks. They were reportedly involved in indirect talks late last year with the Iranians. The Saudis have done this before, during the Iran-Iraq war — support military action but scurry to talks when the pressure rises too much.

TH: Forgotten in all this is that there have been huge protests against economic and political conditions in Iran for some time now, and Soleimani was reportedly instrumental in the government’s brutal crackdown. How might his death change that balance?

KG: This is what most of the Western media coverage missed: THAT SOLEIMANI’S DEATH CAME AS A HUGE RELIEF TO PEOPLE IN IRAQ who had been protesting for months against Iran’s increased stranglehold on their country and economy. It was not clear whether the protests would resume or whether the anger would now be aimed at the U.S. after a strike conducted on Iraqi territory. But protesters are back and they’re chanting against both Iran and the U.S. They will see an opportunity here, as Iran regroups after Soleimani’s’ death. Anyone with anti-Iran sentiments will see a window of opportunity, including in Lebanon, for example, where talks are underway to form a new government in which Hezbollah was expected to have a large say. Even Iran’s allies like the Shia militias in Iraq will see an opportunity to compete for power within Iraq.

TH: There has also been a backlash to Iranian meddling outside its borders, in Iraq and Lebanon. Do you think the increased tensions with the U.S. will affect that? Will there be more solidarity shown with Muslim Iran, or will it perhaps embolden the protesters?

KG: Popular unrest in three of the countries that Iran claims it has strong control over — Iraq, Lebanon and Iran itself — sent a signal that something was coming undone. In terms of its portrayal of itself as the upholder of the cause of the people and of standing up against the West and imperialism. The anti-Iran sentiments expressed in Lebanon and Iraq were very powerful and I think that was very worrisome for the Iranians and a great challenge to Soleimani.

TH: What about your tragic nation — does Soleimani’s death weaken Hezbollah or pave the way for a brighter future for Lebanon?
KG: Hezbollah is a Lebanese political party and an armed militia. They're not going anywhere. And their relationship with Iran was not only through Soleimani. He was key, but his death doesn’t change their relationship to the supreme leader and other aspects of the Iranian state. But what it does do is give Hezbollah’s opponents in Lebanon the idea that it is in a slightly vulnerable position and that this is perhaps the time to squeeze a compromise out of them on the formation of a Lebanese government. I think it gives everyone cause to pause for a second and think about their next move.

TH: Let's finish up by going back to the U.S. Even before we had this famously unpredictable president, policy toward Iran has been all over the map. Sometimes it's engagement, sometimes it's regime change, sometimes it's something in the middle — deterrence, I guess. If you could set U.S. policy, what direction would you go?

KG: Somewhere in the middle — engagement works, but with pressure. Bringing about the collapse of the regime from the outside is wishful thinking. Iranians inside Iran should be the ones to decide how they want their country to move forward. I know that it's a difficult country in which to achieve that, and we've seen the price that protesters have paid. But we can't deny them that agency either. Across the region that is the way to go: for the people to change systems from within, rather than having military interventions and invasions. Because we've seen what that does.

(Mnt Goat – please also watch my latest video set on the subject of history of Iraq and where it was and is going. Thanks. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ 281127528889313/videos/396977514446187/

)

DEMONSTRATORS, TODAY, MONDAY, GAVE THE GOVERNMENT A WEEK TO IMPLEMENT POPULAR DEMANDS OR ELSE…OR ELSE WHAT?

Dhi Qar demonstrators, today, Monday, gave the government a week to implement popular demands, threatening to cut off the international road completely if not implemented.

The demonstrators wrote a statement in which six points came as follows:
1 .. Accountability for killing our youth, especially the massacre of Nasiriyah
2 .. Complete and ratify the election law
3 .. Complete the attached table for the multiple constituencies with the determination of the size of the constituency
4 .. Determine the date of the early parliamentary elections
5 .. Assigning the Prime Minister an independent, temporary, non-controversial

6 .. Giving the government a period of one week to implement the popular demands, and in the event that the demands are not implemented, the international road will be completely cut off after a week from today’s date.

DOES IRAQ REALLY WANT THE US FORCES TO DEPART FROM IRAQ?

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that all Iraqi leaders have told him on special councils that they support the American military presence in their country, despite public calls for the departure of American soldiers from Iraq. The Iraqi parliament voted last week on a resolution demanding to "end the presence of " forces of foreign in the country, after the air strike in which the Quds Force commander was killed in the Guards
Revolutionary Iranian General Qassem Soleimani and deputy chief of the popular crowd Iraqi Abu Mahdi engineer near Baghdad.

Said Pompeo, who rejects his ministry often publish details of his contacts, said that what he heard during the talks with about 50 Iraqi officials since the beginning of this month , contrary to what is announced by those in public.

In response
On a question during a symposium at Stanford University, the US Secretary said: “They will not say it publicly. But in private assemblies, they all welcome America's presence there and its anti-terrorist campaign. ” Pompeo
stressed that "American soldiers are working to ensure that the extremist organization ISIS does not return and provide the Iraqis with an opportunity to gain the sovereignty and independence that most Iraqis want."
At the university seminar in which former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice participated, Pompeo said that he "spoke with leaders of all affiliations in Iraq, including leaders of the Shiite majority."

The United States terminated Soleimani on January 3 after a series of missile attacks targeting the US military. US President Donald Trump has
threatened to impose economic sanctions on Iraq, if his authorities decide to get out The 5,200 American soldiers.

He said two Iraqi officials were told AFP that the US president warned that his country would freeze the government account of Iraq at the Federal Reserve in New York, what would have disastrous repercussions on the economy of Mesopotamia. This position comes despite Trump's repeated assertion that the American military deployment is very costly and
that the invasion of Iraq in 2003 and the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and the ensuing bloodshed was a mistake. Pompeo stressed that the United States is still interested in reducing its military deployment in the long
run.

He said: "Where there is a possibility to reduce the reliance on treasury resources and reduce the number of lives of American at risk, we will do so."
He refused Pompeo last week to accept an invite from the resigned Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, to send a delegation to US to discuss the withdrawal of American soldiers from Iraq.

(Mnt Goat – I got to tell you this Mahdi is almost as bad as Nori al-Maliki. Just watch what he is doing. He is an Iranian sympathizer)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum