Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20

Go down

MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 Empty MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:26 pm

BowlerAddict:  RUMOR: SUMMARY: MONDAY 13 JANUARY 2020 From an international broker. The source of this message is said to be the head of the US Currency exchange program; The funds are finally liquid in Reno. Now it will start today. I don't know who goes first. It can't stop now. We wait for our turn. The currency starts first. The China trade deal is rumored to have been signed today, with only a protocol acknowledgment due on Wednesday. After the trade deal is signed, China will no longer be listed as a currency manipulator.

MZ: I am hearing very similar things…..Based on what I am hearing they expect everything to be signed off and release of funds tomorrow after signing the trade deal with China……

MZ: I am hearing fantastic things all dealing with liquidity on Wed. right after we sign the China deal…..  …some church groups, ministry groups nations,  may start their funding as early as today but I expect most will not see it until tomorrow. I think we are at the end. I am hearing this from sources all over…….I am hearing it from Hong Kong, from Zurich and from Reno. 

MZ: In Iraq, we are told that they are expecting to have a new published rate by Saturday morning

Q: Which Saturday?

MZ: I am looking at this Saturday …lol

Member:  Mahdi signed off on the budget before he was out.

Mod:  HEARING LIQUIDITY TOMORROW... HEARING PHENOMENAL THINGS. GETTING IT FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Q: Any news on Prosperity packages? Or CMKX?

MZ: I am hearing rumblings  that deliveries could start today…..but if accounts are not liquid until tomorrow I do not see that happening. This is considered a rumor…I am still looking for after the trade deal gets signed tomorrow.  but, If I hear of any verified deliveries I will be back almost instantly to let you all know.

Q: Anything from your paymaster?

MZ: He is still there (Reno) ….waiting and hopeful

MZ: Almost every source I have is looking at big things happening right after the China Trade deal is signed tomorrow…..I am trying to manage my expectations….I hate to get to excited because the lows are so painful…….but sources are sure excited.

Member:  China deal was signed yesterday in private.  Tomorrow is just ceremonial for the press and media and photos.

MZ: That would make sense why the church and larger ministry groups, Indian nations ect…. could go today then……I will keep watching for sure.

Member:  The most notorious China off the list? HELLO!   Q3393  Gold ]QFS[ to destroy the Fed?   Think Phase 1 - China Deal includes level international trade playing field via the digital Gold QFS?

Member:  Protesters in Hong Kong chanting "Make Hong Kong Great Again". What a miracle. I love it for Trump and the People of China.

Member:  News: JP Morgan has made billions on the Repos....

Member:  2 big things tomorrow! china deal & vote about sending impeachment to senate

Q: Hearing any news on rates lately?

MZ: I am hearing the contract rate  on the  dinar could be as high as $8…..street rate in the high $3’s or low $4’s possibly……I hear that contract rate could be as high as  $2+ on the Dong with a .47 street rate which could float up to $2+….. I personally think the Dong is the dark horse…..and that it will turn out to be the  best safest bet

MZ: I hate to speculate on the Zim…….but the rumor I am hearing right now is if you are planning on doing nothing with projects or anything…..you just want to walk in/walk out with no restrictions  …I hear that a  100 Trillion note will be redeemed at about 11 million ....I am hearing that the same 100 Trillion note…..if you don’t mind a  few restrictions will be  33 million ….I do not know how factual this is….we will not know for sure until we are at the banks IMO.

Dee’s Economics & Sam Oliver https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jk23r6dq3MtYiipTfw

MZ: I thoroughly enjoyed today's stream. It was good to just chat….Tomorrow looks like will be a big day. Will see you all at 10AM est ….If anything big happens sooner I will be back tonight 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "...the contract rate on the dinar could be as high as $8" 1/14/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum