Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq

Go down

Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq Empty Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:27 pm

Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq

Sadr called for a million demonstration against the American presence: invading forces violate the sovereignty of Iraq 5e1dd5de4c59b733ab4ef8da

The leader of the Sadrist movement and the "Saeron" coalition, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on Tuesday for a peaceful million demonstration denouncing the American presence in Iraq, considering that the country's sovereignty is being violated by "invading forces."

In a statement posted on his account on Twitter, al-Sadr said: “The sky of Iraq, its land, and its sovereignty are violated by the invading forces. Peaceful and united condemns the American presence and its violations. "

Al-Sadr added: "Gather your command and do not hesitate ... for your Iraq and your possession cry out for you and do not shorten ... I am sure that you will prove to everyone that you will not bow to global arrogance, but we will not bow to God."

And the leader of the Sadrist movement continued: "After that, we have popular, political and parliamentary stands that preserve Iraq and its people with dignity and sovereignty."

In the past days, Iraqi territories have become an arena for military escalation between Iran and the United States, after the latter carried out, on January 3, by order of Trump, an air military operation near Baghdad airport that killed the commander of the "Quds Force" responsible for foreign operations in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Qasim Soleimani and the deputy leader of the Iraqi "Popular Mobilization", Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and their companions.

Against the background of this process, the Iraqi parliament called on the United States to withdraw its forces from Iraq, which the Trump administration refused to respond to.

This attack led to a dangerous escalation of tension between the United States and Iran, as the Iranian Revolutionary Guard carried out, on the night of January 8, in retaliation for the killing of Soleimani, a massive missile attack targeting American forces in the Ain al-Assad bases in Anbar Governorate and Harir in Arbil, Iraq, whose authorities condemned both operations, describing Both of them violate the country's sovereignty.

Source: RT

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1076407-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%83-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum