Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee

Go down

Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee Empty Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:30 am

[size=32]Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee[/size]

01/14/2020

Statement of Parliamentary Services Committee 403AC20E-65A6-4B71-99AF-921B32242202-800x445

In the name of of Allah the Merciful
(“Say: Do, and God will see your work and His Messenger and the believers.
Believe God Almighty

Sons of our honorable Iraqi people, while the demands of the peaceful and benevolent among the Iraqi people continue with the need to reform and advance the economic reality of the country, the Iraqi government has begun implementing the China-oil agreement, which we believe the country will reap its benefits in an excellent manner in the coming years, for the following reasons: 

- The agreement fund includes coverage of (airports) projects , Building schools, paving external roads, railways, building housing complexes, infrastructure projects, energy and analysis projects, treating pollution in the Tigris and Euphrates, Shatt al-Arab and any other projects as requested by the Iraqi government. For projects 1 one million dollars is taken from the fund located 850 million dollars from China
and 150 million dollars from Iraqi oil sales.

- The agreement is without penal terms and it is included in the friendship agreements. In the event of a dispute, international arbitration bodies are to resort to settling it.

- The China Fund for Reconstruction is supervised by the Iraqi party and a guarantor investment company chosen by the Central Bank from among 5 international companies.

The agreement is guaranteed by the Chinese party through the China Insurance Corporation, Sino Shore, a top government organization.

- The revenues of 100 thousand barrels per day of oil sold to China are reserved, specifically for the Chinese (Zinhua and Sinoc) national companies, and its revenues shall be placed in the Iraqi-Chinese fund.

- Chinese banks' credit limit for the Iraqi fund, valued at $ 10 million, with interest subsidized by the Chinese government.

- If the first package of projects succeeds and Iraq desires to increase investments, the Iraqi oil sales ceiling will be raised to 300,000 barrels per day, and China will increase the ceiling of assumptions to 30 billion, which will push China to provide its best energies in the first package.

- The amount is deposited in a bank (Citibank), then the bank transfers the account to the American Federal Reserve Bank in New York, which oversees the total Iraqi oil sales, and then transfers it to a new account called (investment account) the investment account.

- A repay account, debt services account, is created to support the interest rate and deducts its amounts from the investment account.

- The Council of Ministers selects the projects and signs the one-time contract. An example is signed for building 2000 schools with an open contract called (open contract).

- The deposit of Iraqi oil money started on 1/10/2019
And accumulated an amount of half a billion dollars, which is increasing with the readiness of China to deposit an amount of 10 billion dollars.

- Iraq has the right to choose international European and American companies to be a partner with China according to the type of project and
after our careful reading of the terms of the agreement and we have verified the reputation of the names of companies and banks that are included in the terms of the agreement in which we found the achievement of the Iraqi economic interest as it is hoped that the first project will be signed according to the agreement except that the events Security and political Iraq delayed that, so we call on everyone, especially the parties concerned, to impose stability and work to achieve peace in the Iraqi street, as a guarantee to start implementing the expected projects and to serve future generations of the Iraqi people, and God is the guardian of success.

Chairman of the Services and Reconstruction Committee,
MP Walid Al-
Sahlani, January 14/2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/01/14/%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%86-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%af%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%aa/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum