Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20

Go down

The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 Empty The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:31 am

The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20

14/01/2020

The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 Rc_157898763524_23

The Kingdom’s hosting activities for the business group at the twentieth summit will start in Saudi Arabia this week by taking the slogan of “shifting towards comprehensive growth” as a prelude to the opening amid the development of 6 work teams for priority areas, and a specialized council to empower women in the fields of work.

Saudi Arabia is currently witnessing continuous preparations to host the meetings of the business group, which is a platform for communicating the visions and ideas of entrepreneurs to the leaders and leaders at the G20 summit, where it was decided that the Kingdom will launch this huge event with opening activities from 15 to 17 this month in the capital Riyadh.

The Kingdom holds the presidency of the Group of Twenty from December 1 of last year 2019, until the Group Leaders Summit is held in Riyadh on November 21 and November 22, 2020.

The Business Group is the official platform for the business community at the G20, as a representative of the private sector, as it represents the global business community in all member countries and all economic sectors. The group was formed in 2010, to be the first business community working group of the G20.

Youssef bin Abdullah Al-Bunyan, Head of the Business Group of the Twenty Group, stressed that the group is committed to promoting inclusiveness and working according to a deliberate approach, in order for the recommendations to achieve a tangible impact on the future needs of various businesses, regardless of their size, whether they are within small and medium enterprises or startups, and without Geographical boundaries.

Bunyan added that the main axes of the business group meetings in this edition include digitization, energy, sustainability, climate, finance, infrastructure, trade and investment, integrity and compliance, and the future of work and education, stressing that this represents a unique opportunity for the business community to share best practices in These hubs are crucial for growth.

Bunyan added that «the axes will work to address priority areas, and to identify and implement potential solutions to achieve the goals. We can benefit from many examples of how to improve and make business more efficient. ”
The group’s activities will start in the Kingdom under the slogan “Transformation towards inclusive growth”, and another priority axis (women in business) will be the first initiative of its kind in the Kingdom, which is committed to increasing women's participation in various business sectors, through a working council specialized in women’s affairs Business. All of the group's working groups also address two common themes: small and medium enterprises and entrepreneurship, and the sustainable development goals.

The opening events continue over three days, in preparation for the start of the business group meetings in the Kingdom, with the presence of more than 400 global business leaders, as well as the participation of thought leaders around the world, and business world experts who will participate through inspiring speeches and distinguished discussion sessions.

The business group aims to provide an outstanding policy development experience, while at the same time strengthening and supporting the critical role of the global business community. To achieve this, the group will follow strategic principles, by developing practical and effective policy recommendations, based on a comprehensive, collaborative and transparent approach, in accordance with the highest professional standards.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604157815811608160416061581160815751604160616/71780/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 Empty Dialogue activities were launched between the Saudi Business Group (B20) and the business community in the G20 countries

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:35 am

Dialogue activities were launched between the Saudi Business Group (B20) and the business community in the G20 countries

01/17/2020

The "Transition to Inclusive Growth" is a prelude to the opening of the Business Group at the G20 Rc_157924333848_23

Today, the Saudi Business Group (B20), the official representative of the business community in the member states of the Group of Twenty, met for the first time since the Kingdom assumed the presidency of the Group of Twenty and the group of business emanating from it.

The opening of the meeting, which continues for three days at the 'Ritz-Carlton Hotel' in Riyadh, witnessed the attendance and participation of more than 500 personalities from the industry leaders, to discuss the priority issues of the Saudi business group, especially its main focus for this copy 'Businesswomen', where thought leaders participated. Influentials globally in a series of panel discussions and demos to express their thoughts and share with the audience their experiences.

This meeting represents a formal start to develop policy recommendations that enable global companies more effectively to meet the challenges and priorities identified by the G20 countries.

This year, the Saudi Business Group is to present its recommendations to the Presidency of the Group of Twenty, which is assumed by His Royal Highness Prince Muhammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, to be taken into account in the joint statement of the Group of Twenty.

The President of the Saudi Business Group, Youssef bin Abdullah Al-Bunyan, explained that the year 2020 AD is a special year for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as the first country in the Middle East and North Africa region to host an important international summit such as the Group of Twenty, explaining that the Saudi Business Group aims to ensure the delivery of voices of international companies To the G20 leaders.

He stated that the group has reached out to the business community to form working teams and concerned groups to focus on the central issues and have fruitful discussions on them, stressing the importance of the group's partnership in dialogue with civil society, and the need for close cooperation in order to address the global challenges facing businesses and societies, confirming its great confidence in the success The group in achieving the aspirations and the desired.

The activities of the Saudi Business Group to reach out to the local and international business community come under the slogan 'Transformation towards inclusive growth', and six task forces undertake to achieve their priorities of digitization, energy, sustainability and climate, finance and infrastructure, the future of work and education, integrity and compliance, trade and investment, as well as The topics 'Small and Medium Enterprises and Entrepreneurship' and 'Sustainable Development Goals' are identified for two themes for discussion and general discussion among all task forces.

Within the framework of strengthening the main axis of the Saudi business group under the title 'businesswomen', the group formed a working council on the axis of businesswomen.

It is reported that the Saudi Business Group is committed to providing recommendations that encourage the implementation of strong policies through a transparent dialogue and constructive cooperation with all relevant parties, and supported by a number of international organizations as experts in knowledge and communication, and among these organizations: Boston Consulting Group, and the company ' McKinsey & Company, Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, World Economic Forum, International Chamber of Commerce, Council of Saudi Chambers, Global Business Alliance, International Organization of Employers, Company Incubators and Accelerators, The International Finance Institute, and the International Federation For Accountants ', American trade'gervh'.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751606159116041575160216011593157516041610157515/71920/1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum