Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions

Go down

Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions Empty Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions -176

1/13/204 4:56 PM

{Baghdad: Al Furat News}. The Iraqi ambassador in Tehran, Saad Jawad Qandil, confirmed that Baghdad is not part of the American system of "sanctions" against Tehran and does not recognize its legitimacy.

Qandil said in an interview with the Russian agency "Sputnik" that "Iraq is not part of the US sanctions regime on Iran and does not recognize its legitimacy, and these sanctions do not have legal cover at the level of international law as unilateral sanctions."

On the current volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran, Qandil said that "the volume of exchange at the moment between Iran and Iraq is approximately 12 billion dollars, and the leaders of the two countries agreed to increase this level and raise it to 20 billion dollars."

He added: "We are continuing our economic relations with Iran and continue to develop this relationship regardless of these" sanctions ", but certainly, directly and indirectly, these" sanctions "affect the level of trade exchange between the two countries."

He explained that "Iraq was able to obtain exemptions with regard to energy because these are the most vital resource for Iraq and important for Iran as well, and now discussions are continuing between the two countries to continue the trade exchange between the two countries without resorting to the dollar either in the local currency or through exchanges or in a way other than the dollar so that it does not Relations are affected by US "sanctions" on Iran. is over

LINK

Iraq's Ambassador in Tehran: Our trade relations with Iran are growing and we do not recognize sanctions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum