Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections

Go down

Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections Empty Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:48 am

Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections

10/01/2020

Parliamentary Economy: Iraqi dollars are smuggled out of the country through fake companies and connections %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1444-696x435

Information / private ..

The Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee confirmed on Friday that the central bank sells large amounts of dollars per day in order to control the exchange rate, pointing out that the dollar is fleeing the country through companies and fake connections.

Committee member Nada Shaker said in a statement to "Information", that "the central bank possesses large stores of dollars and sells huge amounts of currency daily, despite the current state of tension in the country."

She added that "the high dollar exchange rate in the local markets does not have any justification, especially as the central bank controls the sale of the dollar."

She indicated that "the financial market of the Central Bank sells large amounts of dollars daily, but these funds fall within the category of corruption, as there are many fictitious receipts and companies that do not exist, and therefore there is a leak and smuggling of hard currency outside the country." 25 n ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/01/10/448775/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum