Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister

Go down

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister Empty The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:23 pm

[size=32]The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister[/size]

01/09/2020

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister WhatsApp-Image-2020-01-09-at-6.30.25-PM-800x445

Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies Muhammed Al-Halbousi received, today, Thursday, the Turkish Foreign Minister, Mr. Mevlod Cawushoglu.

During the meeting, they discussed developments in the situation in Iraq and the region, and his Excellency said during the meeting: that Iraq always seeks to be a meeting point and not an arena for conflict, explaining Iraq’s keenness to cooperate with its neighborhood and its Arab, regional and international surroundings, and to establish balanced relations according to mutual interests, stressing rejecting the violation For national sovereignty on both sides.

The Speaker of the House of Representatives added - during the meeting, which was attended by a number of deputies and the Iraqi Foreign Minister - that we appreciate Turkey’s efforts and its concern for the stability and unity of the Iraqi people, and we will work with a joint effort to reduce tension and escalation, and remove Iraq from the circle of conflicts in the region.

For his part, the Turkish Foreign Minister expressed his country's position calling for respecting the sovereignty of Iraq from all, and its refusal to turn it into a battleground between opponents, pointing to Turkey's efforts to reduce tension in the region and its willingness to work with all parties to achieve security and peace.

==========
Media Office
of the Speaker of the Parliament,
January 9, 2020

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister WhatsApp-Image-2020-01-09-at-6.30.25-PM-1-1024x600

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister WhatsApp-Image-2020-01-09-at-6.30.25-PM-1024x770

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/01/09/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-%d9%88%d8%b2%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a9-7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister Empty Foreign Minister receives Mevlüt Çavuşoوlu, Turkish Foreign Minister

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:31 pm

[size=34]Foreign Minister receives Mevlüt Çavuşoوlu, Turkish Foreign Minister[/size]

09/01/2020

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_6444

Foreign Minister Mehmet Ali al-Hakim received his Turkish counterpart, Mevlüt Çavuşoوlu

The two sides held talks centered on bilateral relations and ways of enhancing them to serve the interests of the two friendly countries. Regional issues of concern to both countries were also discussed.

Minister Al-Hakim stressed the importance of respecting the sovereignty of Iraq by all parties, and working to support Iraq’s efforts to be a factor of stability and harmony in the region and the world, and not to allow the conflict to spread to its lands, or to use it as an arena of differences.

Stressing his rejection and condemnation of the attacks that targeted targets inside Iraqi lands, because these attacks represent a flagrant violation of the sovereignty of the Republic of Iraq, the safety of its children, and a violation of the provisions of international law.

Stressing the need for Turkish forces to leave Iraq.

The two sides agreed to work to reduce the tension in the region between Iran and the United States of America and spare the region the danger of any destructive war in which there is no winner, but its repercussions extend to the whole world.

Warning that any escalation in the region will enhance the ability of terrorists to reorganize their remnants, undermine the efforts of the international community in combating the terrorist organization ISIS, threaten to ignite more conflicts in the region, exacerbate humanitarian crises, and increase the suffering of their people.

And I say: We agreed on the need to strengthen cooperation in the field of combating terrorism, and to strive not to give way to the return of the ISIS terrorist organization and cooperation on foreign fighters, and to bring them to justice.

On the regional issue, they discussed the situation in Syria and Libya, revealing Iraq’s position to respect the sovereignty of states and not to interfere in its internal affairs.

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5179

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5015

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5147

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5145

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5338

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5371

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5591

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5673

The Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies receives the Turkish Foreign Minister DSC_5728

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/01/?p=7580
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum