Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday Jan 8 Update

2 posters

Go down

FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update Empty FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday Jan 8 Update

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:53 pm

MarkZ Wednesday  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer:
 Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ:  Redemption Centers are still staffed and ready to go . We are at a hughtened state….They are ready and expectant. 

MZ: Enough paymasters are in place now to let things go. We are at a good spot as we sit, twiddle our thumbs and wait. 

MZ:   I cannot find a single CMKX delivery yesterday.  We have searched every state and cannot find a single one. Maybe they possibly have it all in place after switching banks from WF to HSBC? There are many rumors but we cannot find a single payment as of yet. I am not saying they didn’t start…just saying none of our contacts have seen any. 

MZ: Until you and I have money I do not consider it has been “paid” 

MZ: I still cannot be more positive at where we are at. We are in a beautiful, beautiful spot. 

Q: Any news from Zurich?

MZ: They are in place….most of them started arriving back on Jan. 4th. They are being told they are waiting on the US….and are absolutely expecting it this week. 

MZ: I do have paymasters in Hong Kong who are not expecting liquidity until the 16th ..but most are expecting it this week…..i think the 16th may be the worst case scenario. Liquidity means actual money in your pockets. So that one paymaster in Hong Kong is the worst case I am hearing right now. 

Member:   They often make economic changes on Fridays for over the weekend!?

Member:  Iran shot 15 missiles launched …..and 4 failed and the rest really didn't hit anything.  I think it was a plan and there is already a deal…..just like in N. Korea…and this is all part of the cabal clean-up. 

MZ: You could be right……it’s going to be interesting to see this all play out. 

Member:  Have to share.-A.G. Bill Baar Tweet - A couple hours since Iran sent 15 missiles into Iraq, they've experienced 2 earthquakes- I can't remember which one comes next??? Is it the frogs or locusts?

Member:  Iran government controlled by the deep state....why else did Obama send trillions over there!!

Member:  the cabal's time has ended!!!

Member: My sources say this Iran attack is a distraction…smoke and mirrors…

MZ: If you think about it- it is the perfect distraction….the perfect smoke and mirrors. 

Member: Enjoy the show….patriots kill Iranian top terrorist….MSM pushes the treat propaganda from Iran….Iran fires missiles to save face…..the same night a Ukraine plane crashes in Iran with bad actors killed . 

MZ: This very well could be ….i wish we could expose it all in the daytime……in the open….i do not like the vermin skittering around …it all needs to be out in the open. 

Member:  Flight PS752 had 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, 10 Swedish, 4 Afghan, 3 German and 3 British nationals were on board

Member:  A plane crash after takeoff is more a fire than rip apart crash. Even with an explosion it will be localized damage to the plane. If detailed pictures do not show people still in seats, Fake news

Member:  Let's not forget the earthquake in Puerto Rico. And the supportive compassionate tweet that Trump sent out about it.

Member:  IRAN wants GESARA badly- its why the pretend war yesterday- jsut Syria, NK, all over again

Member:  TWO earthquakes in IRAN were DUMBS being destroyed (Deep Underground military bases) 

Member: 2 earthquakes next to Irans nuclear facilities. 

Member:  If one follows / watches 'Q" there was an update from March of 2018 that pretty much stated that Kenya and Iran was on the radar.....appears someone has a plan or magnificent coincidence!!!

Q: There were rumors that arrests were made after the Golden Globe awards.

MZ: I have not heard that ….probably rumors. 

Member: In the middle east its important to save face and look strong.

MZ: That is absolutely true….doesn’t matter who is right or wrong….it’s who is strong….It’s the alpha dog mentality . 

Q: Are they stalling to pay the 4 big groups?

MZ: The protocal has always been to release the settlement packages, PP’s, F&Ps hours before maybe even a day before the reset. …but that was before the internet got so big and now we would know instantly…..maybe they have now made other provisions for liquidity and let it all go at the same time?   ….that would make sense. 

Member: heard we have to pay taxes on our dinar.. but I have never paid taxes on exchange from canadian to us or vice a versa.. so I don't see how they can tax our exchange

Member:I did see on Congress Website: tart Date REMOVED for HR25 VAT “Fair Tax Act of 2019” is still pending vote—go to congress website for bill “HR25”. I noticed they REMOVED the 1/1/2020 start date removed.!?!?

MZ: I saw that as well…..IMO when they are ready  it will only take 5 minutes….. they can pull it out…. Sign it  and BOOM.. it will be sitting on Trump's desk for final signature. ..

Q: What is the correlation between CMKX and the RV?

MZ:  When Al Hodges and his team won the CMKX lawsuit against the federal government it was attached to the Global Currency reset because it was so large.  We are watching for it to go at the same time so CMKX is an excellent indicator on timing for us all. 

DEE'S ECONOMICS WITH SAM OLIVER https://t.me/c/1258815548/96 DEE'S ECONOMICS WITH SAM OLIVER

Mod:  PRAYERS FOR OKIE FOR HEALING, MARKZ AND SALTY, THE MANY IN NEED OF FOOD, UTILITIES TAKEN CARE OF, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Member: the president is talking at 11AM est today

MZ: We should all go watch this……if I get any big news I will be back…..if not see you tomorrow at 10AM est. 

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf 

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y 

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MZ: Watch the Video “The end of the road” by Monkey films on Amazon Prime….End of the Road: https://tubitv.com/movies/451883/end_of_the_road

You can share links like these one's to those who don't believe: theoriginalmarkz: https://www.slideshare.net/ahmeddinargate/the-history-of-iraqi-dinar-exchange-rate 

IF THE INTERNET GOES DOWN MARKZ NEW NUMBER Emergency number (712) 770-5028 Code:648989 Playback number (712) 770-5066

MarkZ theoriginalmarkz@gmail.com Website https://www.theoriginalmarkz.com

Mark Coffee and Chat …. Monday through Friday 10:00 AM EST EDT ….Chats live or recorded https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz ONLY SPECIAL NEWS tweeted out https://twitter.com/originalmarkz

Markz WELCOME TEAM WILL GREET YOU CLICK THE ENTRANCE DOOR LINK 2) https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlOe9REFsFnwexWHJw

Note: Please listen to the replay for all the details….Chat moves  quickly and MarkZ speaks very fast

Twitch:   https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday  Jan 8 Update Empty Re: FULL -- MarkZ Wednesday Jan 8 Update

Post by Tinef Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Dear Mark Z ,

Since you have close, personal & inside contacts at the “redemption centers” I was hoping you could put in a good word or a recommendation for employment?

I have over 2 decades of banking, finance & due diligence experience and would like a job as a redemption center employee. 

Yes, I understand the long hours and little pay 
and imagine the centers are as lonely as Maytag repair shop. However, if I move my office into a redemption center I could save thousands on rent and omg health Ins too!  

Clearly I wouldn't be bothered much at "the center" for the next 3-5-10-15 yrs while I continue to fill my idle time w/my regular job.

Let me know where to send my resume? Sorry, I might be over qualified, and assume a monkey wearing a tape recorder could handle the call volume since no one knows the top secret call center numbers anyway.

Of course I’m kidding as you must be too.

Oh, and while we're joking, what “good spot” in this chaos are you referring to .. and how stupid do I have to be to think Iraq is suddenly stable & ready for economic redevelopment?    

#DOJ.gov #FTC.gov #IRS.gov am I missing something, remind us again why this shameless POS is allowed to work / make a living off of desperate sheepeople as an unlicensed currency pumper ?  
Oh that's right, you let the Guru's pump away during the last insurrection 2 years ago ..

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum