Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe

Go down

OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe Empty OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:52 am

OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe

08/01/2020

OPEC: Iraq’s oil production continues, and facilities are safe 17067

Economy News - Baghdad

OPEC Secretary-General Mohamed Barkindo stressed on Wednesday that Iraq's oil production is continuing and facilities are safe.

"I am confident that the leaders of the Middle East are doing everything they can to bring the situation back to normal," Barkindo added.

OPEC Secretary General Mohamed Barkindo said he is optimistic that Iraq will reach a compliance rate of 100% with OPEC cuts in a timely manner despite the current tensions, noting that it is expected that the global demand for oil will reach about one million b / d.

He described demand expectations as "not strong but not a cause for concern."

He drew attention to the OPEC Secretary-General, in a letter to US President Donald Trump, that OPEC alone could not bear the responsibility to keep the oil market balanced.

Oil prices jumped to their highest levels in months, Wednesday, after the Iranian military strike on the American "Ein Al-Assad" base in Iraq, which raises fears of a conflict that disrupts oil supplies.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18715
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum