Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money

Go down

Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money Empty Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money

Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money Doc-p-95125-636253724625468150-1

7/2/2020 2:24 PM

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The economic expert and financial advisor, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed that “there is no protection {immunity} for US President {Donald Trump} currently on Iraq’s funds in the US jurisdiction, as some believe.”

Saleh said in a statement that this protection "which was adopted by the first presidential order No. 13303 since May 2003 at the expense of the DFI Development Fund at the time and opened on behalf of the Central Bank of Iraq for the benefit of the government of the Republic of Iraq, i.e. the account opened with the American Federal Reserve Bank in New York and remained a subject Protection is currently being explained. "

He added, "I repeat that there is currently no official protection under a presidential executive order that has been renewed annually by the executive order since the last renewal was in 2012-2013 the day Iraq paid compensation to the Americans for the tourt claims of about $ 400 million called (harm compensation)."

And Saleh added that "the last extension took place during the reign of former President Barack Obama, who stipulated that Iraq commit to restructuring government banks within the terms of the International Monetary Fund mentioned in the SBA credit preparedness agreement and the protection was for only one year in addition to the end of the protection of the United Nations on Iraqi funds and on The manner provided by Resolution 1483 of the year 2003, which also ended since the issuance of the UN Resolution 1956 at the end of the year 2010, which gave a period of 6 months in time for the end of the international protection of Iraqi money, especially in the DFI oil receipts account at the time. 2011-2013 years. "

The financial expert noted that "the question is how did Iraq money continue to protect to this day without prosecutions from potential commercial creditors?" Noting, "I believe that the existence of the Kuwait war deductions on the mechanism of oil revenues continued to provide automatic {international} protection for the account of oil revenues open with FRBNY.”

And between "As for the Central Bank of Iraq account that includes the central bank reserves in dollars, they are protected by federal reserve laws that say that the funds of the independent central banks at the Federal Reserve {as a central bank] provide themselves legal protection from any attachments or seizures of commercial creditors because that money is To maintain monetary and financial stability, there is a precedent for Argentina in this regard, according to a decision of the New York Court on the day that it rejected an invitation to prosecution raised by commercial creditors a decade ago. "

LINK

Economist: There is no authority for the US President over Iraq money 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum