Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20

Go down

"Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 Empty "Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:00 pm

As with many great ventures in history, the concept of HAS and its original intentions are much better than the reality of what it has become. Originally, HAS seemed a brilliant way of effectively connecting like-minded people with similar goals of making the world better so that, when the time came, there was a secure network of plans which could span the globe. To look at the state of it now, HAS can be described as nothing more than a tyrannical online dictatorship preying on people’s good intentions in order to suck them into a cesspit of blame, guilt, and suppression. 

Alexander and Showme had the opportunity to bring to light something great and good. But it has become impossible to ignore (and nor should we) the toxic atmosphere and wilful ignorance of the blatant mob mentality being cultivated through Alexander’s hateful words. 

Throughout my time on HAS, I have witnessed Alexander’s erratic and explosive outbursts at any member who may offer information or ideas not from Alexander’s mouth himself, his undisguised contempt for all “Anglos”, and the intense manipulation and gaslighting occurring daily in the chat. HAS has become an echo chamber of its own ideas, stagnant and stifling, and like a hunter directs his dogs, Alexander (and through his pure inaction, Showme) has set the target on anyone who ‘threatens’ their monolithic thinking.

HAS is not ‘of love’ despite the words being constantly parroted in repetitive caps-locks and exclamation points. Having been kicked out of the chat for calling out the culture of bullying, abuse, and suppression occurring under the leadership of Alexander and Showme, I found it disturbing to see the way the mob turned at Alexander’s every signal. However, rather than suppress me, the actions of Alexander and his moderators have shown me (and many others) exactly where the cracks in the foundations lie. Everything on HAS is about ego and it is almost laughable to see how fragile the ego of HAS’s leaders has become when faced with any sort of questioning of their methods and beliefs.

A good leader is one who welcomes freedom of thought. If Alexander and Showme’s true intentions were about making HAS and it’s goals as successful as possible then they would not shut down any sort of discussion amongst its members. If they believed so strongly in the accuracy of their own information, then they should never have engaged in their war of censorship; it has only exposed their insecurities. 

But this is how HAS and its congregation of blind worshippers have chosen to lead their charge—a charge I take great delight in distancing myself from—and for their sakes, I hope it achieves some success in whatever future they manifest for themselves. Regardless of the outcome, I wish for Alexander, Showme, and their supporters to someday take the opportunity to reflect on what HAS could have been versus what it HAS become. 

The fall has been drastic. 

Sincerely,

HASescaped

"Open Letter to HAS (Yosef)" by HASescaped 1/6/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum