Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government

Go down

A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government Empty A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:31 pm

A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government

A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government 805337-569222c0-13cd-458a-a9f3-3a759cba16ea

Thursday 02, January 2020 14:48

Baghdad / Nina / The parliamentary group, "Bayarq Al-Khair", warned: "The attack that the American embassy in Baghdad was subjected to by the crowd demonstrators will harm the country's future and its international relations and cause great embarrassments to the Iraqi government and foreign diplomacy."

The head of the bloc, Deputy Muhammad al-Khalidi, said that "Iraq is going through exceptional circumstances and any actions that are not calculated or emotional, whatever their reasons, mean that Iraq will be returned to international sanctions and custody under penalty of Chapter Seven."

He added in a press release that "

Al-Khalidi stressed: "The importance of the federal government setting more realistic and responsible plans to protect the embassies and diplomatic missions present in Iraq, if we want continued diplomatic progress and international openness, but without this Iraq will be on the verge of a global closure and boycott, which will be the first and last loser in the Iraqi people." / End 5

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=805337

A parliamentary bloc: The attack on the US embassy will harm the future of Iraqi international relations and embarrass the government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum