Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq

Go down

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq Empty The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:16 pm

[size=45]The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq[/size]

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq 1ba339dc-29121912_m2

The Pentagon announced on Sunday that the US military targeted 5 facilities for the Hezbollah Brigades, including weapons stores and command and control sites.
"In response to Hezbollah's repeated attacks on Iraqi bases hosting the coalition forces, American forces launched precise defensive strikes against its 5 facilities in Iraq and Syria," the Pentagon said in a statement on its official website.
"These strikes will weaken Hezbollah's ability to carry out future attacks against coalition forces," the statement added.
The statement accused Hezbollah of targeting an Iraqi base with 30 rockets, killing one American citizen and wounding 4 other Americans and 2 Iraqi security forces.
Continued

https://syria.news/1ba339dc-29121912.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq Empty A US official announces the details of his country's bombing of the crowd headquarters in Qaim

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:20 pm

[size=36]A US official announces the details of his country's bombing of the crowd headquarters in Qaim[/size]

29/12/2019

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq 1729122019_54343432222

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

, Assistant Secretary of Defense Jonathan Hoffman revealed on Sunday the details of his country's bombing of the crowd's headquarters in the district of Al-Qaim, west of Anbar Province.

Hoffman said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of it, "In response to the repeated Hezbollah brigades' attacks on Iraqi bases hosting the coalition forces" the "inherent solution process (OIR)", American forces launched precise defensive strikes against five of its facilities in Iraq. And Syria will weaken the party's ability to launch future attacks against coalition forces. "

He added, "The five goals include three Hezbollah sites in Iraq and two in Syria. These sites included weapons storage facilities and command and control sites that Hezbollah uses to plan and carry out attacks on coalition forces."

He pointed out, "The recent Hezbollah strikes included a missile attack on more than 30 Iraqi bases near Kirkuk, which killed an American citizen and wounded four American service personnel and two members of the Iraqi security forces."

He continued, "The party has a strong relationship with the Iranian Quds Force and has repeatedly received lethal aid and other support from Iran that it used to attack coalition forces in Iraq."

And, "The coalition is in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi government to ensure the permanent defeat of ISIS and to provide advice and assistance to the Iraqi security forces. The United States and its coalition partners fully respect Iraqi sovereignty, and support a strong and independent Iraq. 

However, the United States will not be deterred from exercising its right to Self-defense It is important to note that the Hezbollah attacks also caused the injury of several members of the Internal Security Forces. ”Ended 29 / H

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=79404
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq Empty The death of the commander of the regiment in the Hezbollah Brigades during the American strike in Qaim

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:22 pm

[size=36]The death of the commander of the regiment in the Hezbollah Brigades during the American strike in Qaim[/size]

29/12/2019

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq 1729122019_65456465

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, a security source said, on Sunday, that the order of the Hezbollah Brigades forces was martyred during the American bombing of the crowd headquarters in the district of Al-Qaim, west of Anbar.

The source told Mawazine News that "the bombing resulted in the death of Haj Ali, commander of a regiment in the Iraqi" Hezbollah Brigades. "

He added, "The final outcome of the bombing is not yet known." Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=79407
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq Empty U.S. targets militia in Iraq with military strikes after death of American

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:28 pm

U.S. targets militia in Iraq with military strikes after death of American
DEC. 29, 2019

The Pentagon: targeting 5 locations of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria and Iraq Logo-full-black

WASHINGTON — 

The U.S. carried out military strikes in Iraq and Syria targeting a militia blamed for an attack that killed an American contractor, a Defense Department spokesman said Sunday.

U.S. forces conducted “precision defensive strikes” against five sites of Kataeb Hezbollah, or Hezbollah Brigades, an Iran-backed Iraqi militia, spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement.

The U.S. blames the militia for a rocket barrage Friday that killed a U.S. defense contractor at a military compound near Kirkuk, in northern Iraq.

Officials said attackers fired as many as 30 rockets in Friday’s assault.

The Defense Department gave no details immediately on how the strikes were conducted. It said the U.S. hit three of the militia’s sites in Iraq and two in Syria, including weapon caches and the militia’s command and control bases.

Hoffman said the U.S. strikes will weaken the group’s ability to carry out future attacks on Americans and their Iraqi government allies.

Iraq’s Hezbollah Brigades, a separate force from the Lebanese group Hezbollah, operate under the umbrella of the state-sanctioned militias known collectively as the Popular Mobilization Forces. Many of them are supported by Iran.

A senior member of the Popular Mobilization Forces, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the news media, said at at least 12 fighters with the Hezbollah Brigades had died in U.S. strikes along the Iraq and Syria border. His account could not immediately be independently confirmed.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-12-29/us-military-strikes-target-militia-in-deadly-iraq-attack

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum